Chapter 30 - Bachelorette

Elena's POV

I made my way through the foyer, briskly walking towards the party bus that was already within my view. I quickly placed my phone onto silent mode while crossing the parking lot towards the bus. I stepped into it with my coat still loosely open. The interior of the bus was absolutely remarkable. It resembled an actual club with a bar, lounging couches, and even a pole in the middle of the makeshift dance floor.

"My goodness, Cara (dear)!" I heard Kat exclaim, catching my attention as I watched her scan my whole body.

"I don't know what happened to the dress we bought, but this looks way better! Can I just tell you how fucking hot you look? I'm surprised Angelo let you leave like this without a full security entourage." She then covered her mouth, shaking her head in disbelief.

"Oh, he tried to stop me..." I trailed off with a smug grin. Her eyes widened slightly while her brows lifted.

"Oh, regazzi (oh, boy), you are playing with fire!" She stated while chuckling and walking my way to pull me into a hug.

"Maybe so, but I love the way that fire burns me when set ablaze," I stated boldly while pulling back as Kat burst out into contagious laughter.

"Oh, mio Dio (oh my God), you are the perfect woman for him!"

I giggled in reply but before I could do or say anything else, Kat's ringing phone grabbed her attention. She lifted it and looked at the screen before glancing up at me with the widest and most mischievous grin.

"It's Angelo." She said chuckling before answering and bringing the phone to her ear.

"Hey, Ang..." She dragged out his name as she spoke. She remained silent for a few moments before speaking loudly.

"What? Sorry, I cannot hear a thing! It is too loud in here, but have fun tonight though! I know we will..." She taunted him. "K, bye!"

With that, she ended the call and grabbed my hand while laughing boisterously, leading me towards the bar for a drink.

The drive to our destination was fun, to say the least. I cannot remember when last I had a proper girl's night out. Adrian wouldn't allow me out without him, not even with Sierra or Camila.

The bus came to a stop and we made our way out of it. The parking lot was filled with only women, all lining up to get inside. There was not a single male in sight apart from the bouncers at the entrances and the club staff having a cigarette. I began wondering what exactly does Katena have planned for this evening...

Kat grabbed my hand and waltzed her way straight to the front of the queue, sporting her gorgeous bride-to-be sash. The bouncer took one look at her before immediately lifting the rope and allowing us all inside.

Kat has been having shots every couple of minutes and was already shaky on her heels. I decided to take it real slow to keep an eye on her. I have a feeling that if we were both drunk, some seriously mischievous shenanigans would ensue.

We made our way to a rounded velvet couch in front of a massive stage. We hailed down one of the waiters and ordered another round of drinks. The ladies relaxed and conversed for a while until I noticed the lights drop dramatically causing me to furrow my brows. I casually leaned into
Kat so that she could hear me speaking.

"Amica(friend), where are we?" I asked.

"Depends who's asking?" She replied coyly.

"Depends who's asking!?" I repeated, bewildered by her answer.

"If Angelo wants to know, we're in a general club." She took a long sip of her drink before leaning further into me.