Chapter 20

(Penelope's Point of View)

As we get back on our motorcycles, Dylan tells me to follow him. I agree not knowing where the heck Noah's house could be even though I was once there. On the drive there, we all seemed quite happy. I think we all needed some type of way to relieve all the stress we had in us and play fighting in the water was a wonderful way. What confused me the most though was the fact that whenever me and Noah touched, it felt like their was sparks on me. And I didn't want them to end.

After a couple of minutes Dylan's comes to a stop and I stop next to him. Smirking he looks at me and says, "Noah's house is in this street. The last house in the road, so I thought to myself-"

Before he could finish his sentence Noah speaks from behind me. "That isn't good. Whenever you think, you have the worst ideas." Says Noah laughing. I laugh along because it's true his ideas suck.

"As I was saying" Dylan continues while giving Noah a playful glare, "I think we could have a race to his house and see who gets there first."

I look at him and smirk, "oh well look at that. You may be a bit better than me in fighting but no one can beat my baby." I say while slightly caressing my motorcycle. Noah's laughs are heard from behind me and I just keep the smirk on my face. "Be ready to lose against me." I say.

"That won't happen you have Noah in the back of your bike, with that extra weight you won't be able to make it." He says knowingly.

I roll my eyes but make my engine roar to life. Dylan looks at me and does the same. We both mentally get in the mindset and go at the same time. Unfortunately for me Dylan was a few feet ahead but of course his cockiness made him stand on the back of his wheel just to show off. I shake my head while laughing. The fact that he didn't know how to control his bike completely made him slow down a bit just to be able to do that which gave me a bit of an advantage on speed. As we get close to the last house on the street I think of doing something epic.

I yell for Noah to get closer to me to change the center of gravity of the bike and I quickly make a lean angle in front of Dylan's bike making him brake as to not hit us giving me another advantage. I make my bike stand up from the position it was on, near the ground and use the brake a bit making my bike somewhat slide to the front of the house. As I come to a complete brake Dylan is still on the street confused on what just happened. I smile and turn the bike off.

"Will you look at that" laughs Noah. "You just lost to a girl." Dylan looks at him after getting off the bike. And runs at him. Both guys start play fighting each other and I just stand there laughing at them.

After a while of them fighting it's already 2 in the morning. "Hey guys, not to bother y'all but it's getting kinda late and I don't think any of ya have slept yet." I say. Noah finally pins Dylan to the ground and walks towards me.

"You're right" he says while putting his arm on my shoulder and trying to get his breath back. "It's been a long day."

From behind us Dylan yells his goodbyes saying he was going to his house to sleep. Noah and me wave at him and walk to his house.

Noah's house was breath taking both inside and out. You might think that by the first time I was here I would have seen this place completely but I didn't really check it out. I was busy finding the exit and talking to some hot guy, I internally laugh thinking about it. The place had a classy yet homey feeling. Like somewhere you would raise children and spend your life happily. I have a small smile just thinking about it. Something my parents wanted for me and Jane. Somewhere that felt like this, like a home.

Noah gets my attention by whispering something to me. I look at him clueless because I didn't hear what he had just said. "I said that we have to go up four floors but we have to be quiet because my parents are sleeping." I nod my head and walk behind him while he leads the way.