c16

NOBODY POV
5 DAYS LATER

hailey is still getting raped by rashaad and thinks that he did this bc he likes her .

javarion is wondering who got hailey bc she dont got no beef with nobody .

kamryn is concerned on who kidnapped hailey , where is hailey, and how hailey got kidnapped .

bryanna is still happily with kemo but wondering why did he didnt visit her when her sister was in the hospital.

kailiah is out the hospital and staying for her baby girls or baby boys . she is tryna get over treyvon but the memories of her beatens keep coming bck to haunt her .

prince is still tripping over that "i love you" scene like that girl got a special place in his heart . but him and gabrielle is good .

PRINCE POV

"look at all these hoes" amarion said when we walking threw the mall .

amarion is brownskin , white crooked ass teeth , and waves . he had on yellow hoodies , grey shorts i aint grey , and black slides .

"look over there" he said pointing at a group of girls and one of them was with a boy .

i looked closely and see gabrielle with a brownskin nigga . they kissed and i was heated .

i walked up to them and said "wtf is this gabrielle ?" .

i looked at the nigga and then looked bck at her and she said "prince this is ceeveeaus" .

ceeveeaus is brownskin , has braces , and curly hair with a few patches . he had on a black hoodie , black shorts , and all black dc but rlly aint bout shit .

"tf is a ceeveeaus ?" i said .

"what ya mouth boy boy" he said .

"shut tf up lil boy boy" i said .

"or what ?" he said getting in my face .

"im warning u back up fool" i said looking at him .

"hey hey hey not in here" gabrielle said put her inbetween us .

i backed up and said "gabrielle why tf u with this nigga ? and yall kissing ?" .

"prince dont act like u dont have hoes when we were talking" she said .

"u keep saying hoes ? like who ?" i said .

"well i went threw ur phone and seen bitches named meagan , ley , valerie , angie , sae , and zeeara" she said .

"they old hoes im only ab chu gabrielle" i said .

"prince im happy with my ceeveeaus my sister set us up and im sorry u have to see us like this" she said .

"so that i love u was nothing ?" i said .

she didnt say nothing and i said "bet" .

i walked away and thought to myself "thats what i get for loving someone" .

KAILAH POV

i was laying in my bed and looked at my stomach and said "plz plz twins can yall not fuck up my stomach to have that big ass stretch mark in the center of my stomach thats all i ask for love yall" .

i continue to eat my apple slices and i remembered something .

"come over here lil bitch" treyvon said as he catched me .

he grabbed me and threw me on the floor and kept doing it and i felt a sharp pain in shoulder , arm , and kneecap and screamed "stopppp" .

"stop running from me kailiah" he said inbetween punches .