Old Encounters

*TRIGGER WARNING: Homophobic slur (will be censored ofc) and violence*

The next day the girl both woke up really early.

really early.

"Ughhh, my head hurts. What time is it?" Catra groaned. Adora, who woke up after her, grabbed her phone and looked at the time.

6:50 am

"It's about to be 7 am. Catra I thought you said you were sober?" Adora asked.

"Just because I said that, doesn't mean I'm not lightweight." Catra face planted on her pillow. Adora giggled, "Well, get up."

Catra groaned and laid on her back, "Whyyy? It's SUNDAY." Adora laughed, "Okay? Don't you want to go out more?"

Catra's stomach flipped at the sound of Adora saying go out. Catra figured out last night that she likes Adora.

Reallly likes Adora.

"Um, I guess? Wait yes.. yes we totally should." Catra blushed. Adora smiled and got out of bed and into the bathroom, "Well get up, kitten."

As Adora headed to the shower, Catra tried steadying her heart. Alright. Focus Catra! Adora is straight. You can't like a straight girl.

As Catra finished that last thought, Adora came out of the bathroom, nicely dressed.
Catra blushed.

Oh boy, today was going to be something.

——-
"AHHH YAYY! You guys finally got out!" Glimmer gleamed as she saw the two girls walk up to her and the others.
Adora smiled, " I'm aware that we haven't met properly." She referred to the rest of Catra's friends.

Once they all greeted each other they started walking to a mall near the campus.

With Mermista and Catra in the back, they began talking.

"So I heard Lonnie is after your girlfriend." Mermista casually said.

"I'm sorry what?" Catra asked. Mermista looked at her, " Adora, shes after her. Guess Lonnie doesn't want u with anyone."

Catra looked straight at Adora who was in front of her laughing at something Sea Hawk had said. "Adora is straight. Why the fuck would Lonnie go after her for?"

Mermista shrugged, "It's probably the way you two danced at Kyle's party."
Catra's eyes opened wide. The party...fuck.

The party where Catra was bold enough to ask Adora to dance, bold enough to grind dance on each other, bold enough to hold each other close...

...but not exactly bold enough to kiss each other.

"It doesn't matter what happened at that party, Adora. is. straight." Catra said pausing mid way through her sentence.

"Well, don't tell me. Tell Miss Bitchy that is headed our way." Mermista said as she gestured Lonnie with her boyfriend and several others.

Catra looked at Adora who already saw the view in front of her. Oh no Catra thought.

Lonnie looked right at Adora and smirked, "Well well well, if it isn't barbie bitch." Adora looked at her with a glare, "Lonnie. " was all she could say.

"Something the matter? You too scared?" Lonnie mocked. "Lonnie leave her alone." Scorpia butted in. Lonnie then looked at her, "Oh shut up, don't act so strong now biceps."

Lonnie then got closer to Adora, "So, you gonna hit me or what?" Adora, with the confidence she didn't know she had, crossed her arms and shrugged, "And damage your face more? I think i'm okay."

The rest of Adora's group tried not to laugh. However the only person who didn't think this was funny at all was Catra.

Lonnie, already furious, shoved Adora. "HEY!" Adora yelped as Glimmer and Scorpia caught her from falling. "And what are you gonna do about it?"

"If you wanna pick on someone it better be me."

The girls turned their head to look at Catra who was approaching Lonnie.

"Let's get one thing straight, I'm not but Adora is. So don't pick on my roommate who was just dancing with me while we we're buzzed." Catra said, very close, to Lonnie. Lonnie was about to open her mouth until someone interrupted.

"Looks to me like a bunch of f*gs just dancing."

They all turned to Lonnie's boyfriend, Josh (everyone say fuck you to Josh)

Mermista looked at him, "Shouldn't have said that buddy." Josh scoffed, "Yea? And why is that."

In a blink of an eye a fist punched him right across the face which resulted him falling to the ground, "Because you'll get a taste of your own medicine." Catra said as she looked down at him.

Lonnie then pushed Catra, "HANDS OFF MY BOYFRIEND YOU LESBIAN!" Catra then shoved Lonnie back, "You used to be justtt like me sweetheart."

That's when Lonnie pulled Catra's hair, or at least tried, Catra dodged Lonnie and jumped on her.

While the two girls fought Adora stood up from Glimmer and Scorpia holding her and ran to the two girls. "ADORA WAIT!" Glimmer said but Adora ignored her.

"CATRA NO!" Adora tried getting the girl's attention but didn't seem to be working. "Get the FUCK OFF OF ME!" Lonnie screamed as she punched Catra.

It forced Catra back a little but resulted in her lip bleeding. Catra, who wiped the blood off her finger, smirked, "Thats all you got?" She then punched Lonnie right across the nose, which flew her back on the ground.

Right when Catra was about to go at it again, a force grabbed her.

"In my office, now."

🌈Until next time