107

~Your Wedding Day: One Year Later~

...It's happening...

My perfect day...the day I've always dreamed of...

Standing by yourself in the dressing room of the wedding hall you try your hardest not to burst into tears at the overwhelming happiness flowing through your form, your hands pressing against your beautiful ball gown style wedding dress.

I feel nervous...even though it's a small group..I still feel like my heart is about to burst out of my chest...

Don't worry Y/N, this is normal.

Totally normal.

Reaching out and tenderly grabbing your delicately woven bouquet you take deep breaths waiting for the knock on the door letting you know it's time to go, the sound of the clock ticking rising your anxiety level.

I wonder if Maki is okay.

Maybe I should go check on her.

But what if Yoongi sees me?

Did he remember her shoes?

....of course he would remember her shoes why would he forget her shoes?

"Y/N-ah?.."

"C-Come in!"

Watching Jimin's head pop into the dressing room his eyes widen at your form and he lets out an audible sigh, his shoulders lightly dropping in shock and awe.

"You....look....absolutely stunning..."

"Th-Thank you Jimin..."

Pushing down the tulle of the skirt you watch Jimin quietly close the door and stride over to you, his eyes twinkling with pride and unraveling affection.

"Last chance to run away with me into the sunset."

"Park Jimin!"

"I'm just kidding you know that!"

Playfully smacking his arm and checking your makeup in the mirror you watch Jimin shift behind you and give you a warm smile, his body shifting between each of his feet.

"Y/N-ah..."

"Yeah?..."

"I know...that you and Yoongi Hyung have all of this planned out perfectly...but I wanted to ask you something."

"Go ahead Jimin..."

Stepping up to you and setting his hands on your exposed shoulders you look up at Jimin who looks down at you warmly, his voiced laced with sentiment and nostalgia.

"You, are the very first girl I ever had real life feelings for, however I do think you are the perfect match for Yoongi Hyung and you make him happier than I've ever seen him before...even on stage, writing music, none of that brought the kind of smile to his face that even the mere thought of you can.....so I wanted to ask you if I could do the honors...of giving you away to my best friend..."