Side Story#2 Late Night Hours (Delsin X Nemuri Kayama) Part 2

It was the next day that brought some light on Delsin's thoughts. He walked into the halls of U.A, unsure of what to do when he saw the object of his thoughts. 'Nemuri Kayama.....'. Midnight. Ever since that kiss yesterday, his thoughts were usually dominated by her the entire evening. He wasn't sure what to do with the events that occurred. He knew exactly what this was and he knew that this was wrong on Kayama's end of things. She was an adult, he was a minor, it was wrong legally and morally.

'However......' he thought. It's wasn't to say that he didn't enjoy what happened. Her puckered lips, her experienced tongue, her delicate hands all over his face and also the thrill of being out in the open while she dominated him, it was.... Hot. He couldn't put it into better words than that. While he knew that what was happening was wrong but as a 14 year old boy, this is exactly the kind of thing that his little prepubescent ass was dreaming off since he realized at a young age that girls were his thing.

He wanted to go for this, see where it leads. He was interested and Kayama was hot. So with his back erect, he walked down the halls more confidently to his class. He needed to get to Aizawa's class anyway, apparently there was a feild trip to go somewhere. It had something to do with U.S.A or someplace he was taking them to train, he wasn't too sure but the likelihood of seeing Midnight isn't high so he shrugged his shoulders and headed to his designated classroom. He needed to train anyway.

The same thing happened at U.S.J in the storyline of this book

Timeskip-a week and a half

Delsin wakes up slowly to a white room. He groans lightly as he just kept glancing around. He was on a bed with awful color coordinations and a pitch of water at his nightstand on his right. He can safely assume that Delsin was in the hospital. 'How the hell....'. 'Ohhh, look who's awake, the wife stealer and now the body wrecker! You asshole! What the hell were you thinking getting yourself nearly killed like that?! I live here too, goddamn it! If you die than I'm just as dead. Well, not really because I'm an entity but still...'.

'I know, I'm sorry, John, I really am. It was the only way. If I didn't stop Nomu, than it wouldve killed everyone there. I had to put a stop to him, I had too!'. John sighed. 'I know, I know! The annoying part about it is I understand and completely agree. It's just..... I worried about you, Rowe. Especially when you cut me off like that! By the way, DON'T YOU EVER CUT ME OFF LIKE THAT AGAIN, YOU HEAR?!'. Delsin smiled a little as he heard that bit. He completely ignored the part where John got angry again as he heard that John worried about him. 'I understand, John, I'll do better....'.

He began to move his body to the right in hopes of getting a drink, but he was so sore from the injuries that he couldn't move that fast otherwise he irritate his body. "Here lemme help sweetie!". A hand came and grabbed the jug of water and poured it in a cup. Delsin took the cup from the person and drank it willingly, very much satisfied that the water was cold (I fucking LOVE ice cold water, best type of water imo). Once he chugged it down to the last drop, he turned to thank the person. "Thank you so mu-Ahhhh! Wow!".

Before him was Midnight in a very slim tight nurse outfight that was hugging her figure so well. "Well now, you look well...." she said with a wink. John in his head was bashing the walls. 'You pussy! You fucking bitch. Delsin, I hate you so goddamn much! Switch with me, you bastard, I called dibs on her....'. Yet again, Delsin put the entity on mute, he had other matters to attend to at the moment. "N-N-Nemuri.... What're you-". "Shhhh! It's Nurse Kayama... and I'm here to treat you, Delsin-kuuuunnnn". Delsin looked at the door of the hospital, only for Kayama to smile seductivly.

"Don't worry, love. It's locked. I've been around the block before...." she said before she mounted the bed and carefully mounted him. "You don't know how worried I was when I saw you're body on the floor, burnt up and dishevelled. I thought you died...". Midnight began kissing Delsin's neck up and down while also caressing his body smoothly. "You must be in so much pain.....". Midnight began to unbuttoned his shirt to reveal his chiseled body and moaned at the sight if it.