✿37✿

"One of his organs are failing?!" You shout.

"Ah... I shouldn't have said anything... it will only make you anxious.." the nurse says facepalming herself.

"...give him mine! He's already been through so much! He needs it!" You beg.

"Believe me if we could we would, but he needs a special type of organ, that matches the same kind of gene his does. And unfortunately the gene in yours will not cooperate." She says.

"Shit..." you grumble.

"He... he can't die! He's already been through so much today! He needs this organ! He already got shot in the arm! And now he got shot in the stomach!" You say clawing your cheeks.

"There's not anyone with the same as his?!" You exclaim.

"That's what we are trying to find out. We're searching patients around the entire hospital willing to offer theirs." She says.

"How long will he live for now without one?" You say.

"Our estimation is about 30 minutes. That's why we are in a rush." The nurses say.

"30 minutes?! SEARCH FASTER!! GO!!" You yell.

The nurse nods and runs out of the room. No wonder there was so much commotion. All the nurses are searching for an organ that matches his.

You bury your face in your hands. You don't know what to do that will help and you don't know where his room is. Even if you did go to visit him he's probably getting several operations to help keep him alive during the time being.

All you can do is pray. Pray that your dear Inosuke can be safe.

You look down at your wound and lift up your hospital gown, and you notice that you have stitches. It seems they ran a surgery and mended some things back together.

You groan and bury your face in your hands. What do you do now..?

Meanwhile

Inosuke is on the brick of life and death. He's forcing himself awake as much as he can. He can't die. Not like this.

His eyes flutter open, his vision is very blurry but he can see tons of people in the room he is operating on the place he got shot. His ears are ringing as well so he can't make out what exactly they're talking about.

He coughs. But it hurts, moving at all, hell even coughing as he just did only pushes him closer to death.

It's hard for him to breathe right, in fact he's in so much pain and is so focused on the pain it feels as if he's forgetting how to breathe.

All he can hear is the beeping in the heart rate machine next to him, which is rather slow,

They're loosing him.

At this rate he could die any second now.

He gets all dizzy and he looses strength making his head slightly fall backwards against the pillow. Everything gets blurry.

He can slowly see all the people desperately trying to keep him alive fade away and shrink. It seems as if death is dragging him away. Making everything dark.

And then... everything goes black.

The heart monitor beeps, and goes in a straight line. As of now, Inosuke is trapped in the palm of death himself.

His life flashes before his eyes. And now...

"He's.... gone.." one of the doctors say.