Chapter 7

"Iris.......I can't do this anymore".

"I know you an endure it mistress. Were you not the one who single-handled destroyed the demon lord's personal guardsmen? Or was that just another woman who had lost all her insanity".

"My what?! This and that are totally different matters! That is a different kind of pain. She bites down hard when I feed her!", I screamed in anguish massaging my breasts with heartache.

Teething. Ugh my baby is growing way too fast for my liking. Emmy now has baby teeth and tends to bite my breasts at least once a day and when I tell you it hurts. It really, really hurts when that happens.

I'd much rather have another brawl with those guardsmen again then to experience this pain! All the elder maids advice said nothing about this to me, neither did Elzen have any words to say either.

"Fey and Azaroth were both well behaved babes so I have nothing to say beside woman up!", was all she said laughing in delight along with her friends/maids earlier today.

Iris actually smiled seeing me in complete misery, that's when I knew I was losing it. Iris and smiling does not mix well.

Even when I tried to scold Emmy, she merely stared blankly at me then would squeal in delight wanting to play with the latest toys her aunt would give her. I didn't have to heart to make my baby cry and leaned back in complete defeat. I am definitely not cut out to be a strict mother whatsoever.

I lightly sobbed before roaring out loud to gather my thoughts. Maybe a little scream of frustration will clear my head, not to deal with Iris.

"I need to give my breasts a break every once in a while so only feed Emmy liquid forms of any type of food. Do not feed her any sweets or spicy food no matter how powerful her adorable gaze is", I went back into mother mode getting over my petty shit.

Iris nodded already knowing how to care for Emmy when she isn't with me. I sewed some simple clothing recently that was much more comfortable for myself and easier to move in. I wore black long pants, a light navy blue top with a black jacket to cover more of my skin.

I tied the laces of my shoes whilst Iris helped me with the jacket, as she smoothed the fabric on my shoulders she spoke in what I suspected was amusement,"Aren't you the one who crumples under the crown princesses 'adorable' gaze, giving her half a chocolate chip biscuit?".

I whipped my head back so quick hearing her words only to be met with a smile. Yet for some reason Iris's smiles did not seem as warm as one should be. I thought I was a little bit discreet and to be find out so soon hurt my pride as a former assassin.

"Have a safe trip mistress", I nodded in response and went to meet with this worlds Oriana's family.

There wasn't a need for a disguise and clear whispers of disguise were heard as I sat at one of the tables in the inn which was expected. There were as many people who disapprove as others did approve of my joining with Azaroth. But that didn't bother me at all, if these demon folks have a problem they can say it to my face or stay out of my way.

My sibling who I spoke with most was quiet, politely eating his food in silence named Hayden who is also the second born after myself. The youngest were the twins who were clinging to both my arms were named Eliza and Elisa. The third born was the annoying one wolfing down plates of food was named Kaidus whilst the fourth born, my sister seemed like a giant flirt talking up one of the waitresses is named Venus. These five did seem like a unique bunch to say the least.

"Big sis! When can we see our cute niece? Oh I can't wait to show her how to fly!", Eliza squealed which was very similar to Emmy's squeals.

"Flying is absolutely out of question", the twins both pouted at that but buckled under my stern gaze," They are extremely protective of the crown princess so it'll be best if I ask her grandmother for permission since her father is out of town".