CHAPTER 64

30th April, 2022

"Please stick to questions related to the album and the artist's music" The host announced, keeping down his mic. Jungkook's pen kept tapping on the table, not stopping once. His eyes looked up towards the news reporter, trying their best to look decent and welcoming but Jungkook's mind wasn't helping those eyes. His brain had almost stopped functioning for it was the first time he was attending a conference by himself, and worse, things weren't in his favour at all.

"We have all known about the small hints and previews you had been giving us, Jungkook-ssi. Would you let us know why the album got so delayed?"

"The album was supposed to be released earlier, yes. But the situations had kept changing. For a debut, you need mental support from yourself and I just released my album when I was at my best. Thankyou, next?"

"The whole world knows how much appreciation and recognition you have got, Mr. Jeon. How would you describe the feeling of getting on top of all the charts worldwide?"

"It would be a lie if I say I was surprised. Because our ARMY out there never disappoints me. They always support me... No matter what" he cleared his throat before continuing. "With their love and help, I believe I can get and claim whatever I want. Just like Yoongi hyung."

"According to news reports released by Dispatch, korea, we have got to know about your newly given relationship wit-"

"Stick to the topic please, sir" the host interjected, resulting in the reporter shutting up. Jungkook sighed, the pen tapping on the notebook even harsher now.

"We are all pretty happy with the beautiful album, Jungkook-ssi. Named 'Treasure', how would you describe the album name? Furthermore, will you be using the same name as your soloist stage name? Or are we going to acknowledge you as Seagull?"

Jungkook snickered at the last part of the question, breathing in before bringing the mic to his lips again. "A lovely question. The album is named treasure, because I've learnt how to treasure the right people around me. As I grow, I notice how I used to treasure materialistic things rather than the people I should've treasured. For now, I dedicate this title to my mother. She taught me how to not only treasure others, but also myself.
Moreover, your other question..." Jungkook chuckled, tilting his head. "We're gonna keep it Jungkook for now"