LVI

"unlocked locks"
_________________________________________

PRESENT

EUNHEE POV

"Maybe that's why I really like you."

My cheeks flushed red and I swallowed the lump in my throat I didn't know I had as I looked at him, nothing coming out of my mouth.

"Noona, I know that I'm not where I'm supposed to be, but you... you're just like her noona, you're like my Chaehee, its you," he says lowly as he gazes at my eyes.

I looked back at his doe eyes and it held love. It held passionate love, a deep longing for someone.

He really must miss her.

Or me?

"Do you like me because I'm like her or because you really like me?" I ask him, as I cross my arms.

"Everything about you makes me wanna tackle you down and drown you in love. Its like... you're both the same person," Jungkook gushes, a red blush evident in his cheeks.

"And what would I do if I liked you too Jungkook? Or maybe its because I liked you back in the time when I was your so-called Chaehee?" I responded.

"You.... know Chaehee?" He gasped and I nodded slowly before moving off the bed and taking out my luggage before zipping it open.

I took out the picture from the zipper and handed it to him, and his eyes widened as his eyes scanned the picture that was now in his grasp.

"This... I remember this," he speaks as his mouth falls open.

"So.... you are related to my great grandmother," I muttered as I looked down on the floor.

"Well... not really," he whispered as he put the photo down.

Suddenly, Jungkook's body vibrates and his eyes flicker yellow, his body jerking as he suddenly sits straight up and places himself down with his eyes closed as if he was electrocouted.

Did this boy just.... fainted in shock?

I walked towards him and pressed my hand on the back of his neck, finding the button to wake him up again.

Soon, Jungkook jostled awake, his eyelids shot open as he looked at me and exhaled.

"Are you okay Kook?" I asked the young man who was staring into a blank wall.

No response.

"I'll go get a shower, I have work," I tell him and I grab my towel before turning to where the bathroom is.

As I stripped off my pajamas and turned the shower on, letting the hot steam of the water rush down, I heaved a long and heavy sigh as I placed a foot inside the tiles of the shower.

But not until I felt arms around me.

My body was tugged back by a force, and I felt a weight pressed on my shoulder.

Then I felt skin behind me.

"Noona," that name came off as a whisper and it sent shivers down my spine.

"J-Jungkook?" I answered as his breath tickled my ear.

A hue of red covered my face as realisation hit me.

I'm naked.

And Jungkook is here.

"Can I take a bath with you? I miss you so much," he said softly as he nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck.

"Wh-what?" I replied, unsure of what I was hearing.

"I miss you so much noona, I want you," he muttered.

"But... your circuits..," I replied as I faced him and he was looking at me, his eyes deep in passion.

"I haven't taken a full bath yet. But please noona, I want to join the shower with you," he whispers once again and takes my hands, placing them on his bare chest.

Oh boy, he's naked too.

I could see his pajamas on the tiled floor and the blush in my cheeks became more evident as I gazed at his bare chest, and it trailed lower and lower...

...until I shook my head because of the dirty thoughts inside my head.

"Okay, but we're not doing anything," I narrow my eyes at him, and his eyes darken before nodding, a slight grin showing in his face.

I step in the shower and the water droplets from the shower hit my bare skin, a soft sigh escaping my lips as the hot steam from the shower covered the room.

Jungkook wraps his arms around me, his hair turning wet as his skin turned soft like silk because of the water, drowning us both in silence.

"You know noona?

Did you know a robot's dick is harder than a normal dick? Lets test that out."

-----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

vote for ze smut 🌚

*plays some sexy saxophone music at the background

TUTutUtUtUTuTUtUttuU~

Here's ze hobi water for your corrupted mind 🌚

No dad's note cuz he might see how I'm not innocent and he might kick me out of the house and I can't update my books anymore lol 💀💀