Chapter 1: Onwards!

Angel: Time for another update! And yes, Jirou is Makoto's childhood friend. Cause of music. Now that I think about it...they can become a duet! Enjoy! Or not, I don't know.

Makoto had told his parents that he does want to become a hero. But what is the definition of a 'hero'? A hero is someone who saves others...another definition of a hero, is someone who risks everything to protect one person or everyone. He chose the 2nd definition the best seeing as he is the Messiah...well, the 2nd Messiah.

To a degree, he also told his parents that summoning personas...were a bit taxing on him the stronger the personas are. Orpheus was the easiest to summon since he had him through-out his first journey. He mentioned that in his past life he would resort to a gun...a bullet to the head. His parents freaked out about the gun, Evoker, to think he was suicidal. He did say that he didn't care back in his past life whether he should live or die. He apologized about his actions in the past life and would see the light of the living just like the rest of SEES did.

Ah...SEES...he missed them dearly so. He learned through Thanatos that they had lived their lives to the fullest, remembering him, as did Aigis, Aigis broke down as her soul then disappeared. He mourned for them for an entire week. Nothing can stop Death, a seal is but a obstacle.

After moping, he had went to go train some more. From hand-to-hand combat and the art of swordplay. Mitsuru and Akihiko were hard on him. Mitsuru made sure to ingrave his head with plans, elegance, techniques, and languages. Akihiko told him to always treat his body as a sort of weapon itself. Encouraging him to eat protein bars and strenuous exercises.

He was a all-around fighter, not to many weaknesses and not to many strengths. However, when it came to personas, the pros way out the cons. He wants to keep his personas a secret if one wanted to use his powers for something...sinister. No one should be able to handle this kind of power.

.
.
.
.

It was the day of the entrance exams. He stood in front of the school with an unreadable expression. It looked almost to similar to Gekkoukan Academy. He looked around him as he spots a lot of people entering the academy of UA. He saw what looked to be a green-emerald haired boy almost tripping before he was caught by a chestnut haired girl.

From his perspective, he can already see a ship happening. A few sparkles came off the both of them. Was he in a anime of sorts? Seeing some first look, first love type of romance? He digressed the thought. (I know a few people love IzuOcha for what it is. I can't blame you though. It's a cute underrated ship. So, I'll just leave them as they are meant to be. :) )

.
.
.
.

The writing portion of the exam was clearly the easiest paper he had done so far. Mitsuru was a genius for teaching him all of those studies. Makoto knew he was going to pass this portion. The next portion is what got him a bit...combat ready.

Present Mic had explained how the point system works. The one pointers only gave you one point, while the second one gave you two. The third one gave you the maximum of three points. To get in the hero course, you must have 40 points or more. However, when the Hero was interrupted by a familiar voice. That familiar voice was his cousin Iida Tenya of the Tenya Family.

Iida: Excuse me for interrupting, but the pamphlet here states that there are 4 robots. Yet you have only discussed 3. Was there a mistake in UA's portion?

Makoto: Settle down Tenya-san. I'm pretty sure he was about to tell us the fourth and final robot. I'm sorry about my cousin's outburst.

He had bowed and sat back down such as Iida did. As he said, Present Mic had talked about the fourth robot, which earns you zero points and is highly dangerous. The participants were warned to run away from the monstrosity. He paid heed to the Hero's words.

.
.
.
.

He was placed in city B. The bus ride was a bit long and he had been talking to his cousin for strategies.

Iida: Even though we are cousins Yuki-san, we are rivals in this exam. I give you the best of luck to you.

Makoto: The same to you as well Tenya-san. Let us both represent our family's well enough.

The gates opened and Makoto didn't waste a second before he casted a quick Sukukaja and heat riser to run through the crowd.

Present Mic: Waiting for a countdown? There is no countdown when you are a hero in the making! Go go go!

.
.
.
.

Makoto had destroyed a few robots just with his bare arms and a few kicks. He had also applied a few more skills onto himself. Rakukaja to increase his defense for a short time if he should get hit.

He had collected around 43 points before he went back to the gate. He put on his headphones and listened to music as his soul was dancing to the beat.

What disturbed his tune and pattern was a loud stomp as he then looked around only to find a large zero pointer about to crush a girl he had saw earlier with the emerald haired boy. That same boy had jumped and punched the robot. The robot to say was scrap metal at this point. The boy had been falling down and it looked like he broke his arms and legs. That was peculiar to him.
He ran and caught the boy and laid him next to the chesnut haired girl.

Makoto: That was some punch there...

The emerald haired boy spoke his name.

Izuku: Izuku...Izuku Midoriya...ow...this hurts. And she is...

Ochako: Ochako Uraraka...thanks for saving him.

Makoto: Makoto Yuki. At your service. Let me heal you guys up. Uraraka-san, you look a bit purple...overusage of your quirk I suppose?

Ochako: Indeed Yuki-kun and...you can heal? Can you heal Midoriya-kun first?

Makoto had placed his hand on Izuku's chest and chanted a quick Mediarama that made Izuku's body glow.

Makoto: Please do not push yourself too much. I had healed what was damaged. Now it's your turn.

Like he did with Izuku, he chanted Mediarama which cured her of her dizziness and made her a tad bit more energetic.

Izuku: Wow...you have such an amazing quirk their Yuki-san.

Makoto: It's...a part of my many abilities. Take care now, I believe we'll be seeing each other a lot more from now on.

Uraraka: That's a bit creepy Yuki-kun...

Makoto: Call it a hunch if you will. I have never been wrong in my life.

Angel: And doneeee~ not to much action this time around. Sorry! Please no flames.

Bye bye!