5

Namjoon senses someone at the door and grins

Namjoon senses someone at the door and grins. "Come in Yoongi". Namjoon says and Yoongi walks in and bows. "What is it?". Namjoon asked. "Jimin... Doesn't know who he is". Yoongi said. Namjoon glances at Yoongi before looking at his Earth globe. "I'm aware". Namjoon said. "You knew?". Yoongi says. "His mother would never tell him". Namjoon sighs.

"That's dangerous". Yoongi said. "SeokJin knows what he's doing". Namjoon says. "But just to be sure, I called Syn to appear". Namjoon said. "And its the first time you called for me".

(Yiren from Everglow)

"Syn". Namjoon says. "Namjoon". Yiren giggles and sits down. "What can I do for you?". Yiren asked. "The truth". Namjoon answered. "That's what I'm known for". Yiren said. "Do you know what Jin is up to?". Namjoon ask and Yiren stares at Namjoon like he was insane. "Jin? As in Kim SeokJin?". Yiren says and Namjoon nods.

"Zeus... Are you forgetful?". Yiren ask. "How do you mean?". Namjoon said. "Did you forget that SeokJin is Norns?". Yiren said. "I know what his is". Namjoon replied. "Then you should know that I can't compete with the Goddess of destiny and fate". Yiren said. "I...". "However... You should be mindful of them cause that dark lords are popping up".

"What?". Namjoon says. "Umm... I'm also the Goddess of watchfulness... Did you forget that too?". Yiren ask and looks at Yoongi. "Ohkami, as the God of overcoming obstacles, you should be with them more then usually". Yiren said. Yoongi paid her no mind and turns to Namjoon. "Syn, what of the dark Gods?". Namjoon asked.

Yiren held her hands and puts them on her chest and glows white. "They do not know Jimin's true power nor his real form". Yiren says. "However... One of them will see it and fear him". Yiren said. "Were they trying to harm him?". Namjoon ask and Yiren shakes her head. "They were...".

"After Jin".