6

"Jin?"

"Jin?". Namjoon said. "Why do they want Jin?". Namjoon ask. "It is beyond my power to tell you about the Goddess". Yiren says. "Very well". Namjoon rubs his chin and Yiren stops glowing. "Ohkami... They will face very tough times, so help them through it". Yiren says and disappears.

Namjoon taps his finger on the his desk and Yoongi knew something was wrong. "Ze... Namjoon, what's wrong?". Yoongi asked. "Wondering why a dark God is after Jin instead of Jimin". Namjoon said. "Maybe they wanted to use Jin for bait". Yoongi said. "Perhaps". Namjoon stands from his chair. "Yoongi, I need you to permanently stay with them".

"Of course". Yoongi bows. "That means I need someone to watch over them". Namjoon says, causing Yoongi be confused. "Wait, I don't understand". Yoongi says. "You just told me to...". "You're staying on Earth". Namjoon cuts Yoongi off. "I still need someone to watch over them and reporting to me". Namjoon explains.

"But...". "Yoongi". Namjoon says and Yoongi bows. "Understood, but who...". "Why the hell am I here Zeus?".

 "Why the hell am I here Zeus?"

(Soobin from Txt... I want to pinch his cheeks)

Yoongi looks the boy up and down. "Really?". Yoongi turns to Namjoon. "A kid?". Yoongi says and he was pinned against the wall, getting choked by the kid. "Yoongi... This is Ares aka Soobin". Namjoon said. "God of Violence". Namjoon adds. "Let me kill him Zeus". Soobin smirks. "Release him Soobin". Namjoon orders. "Call me by my real name". Soobin stats.

"Lets try this again". Namjoon waves his finger and tosses Soobin across the room. "You should control your blood lust Ares". Namjoon glares and Soobin scoffs. "Tell him to watch how he speaks to people". Soobin shots back. "Then again...". Soobin shifts his eyes to Yoongi. "He's speaking more then usually, isn't he?". Soobin chuckled. "Soobin". Namjoon hissed.

"Ares". Soobin said. Namjoon rubs his head and Soobin laughs. "You get agitated very easily". Soobin says. "I need you to watch over the Kim's". Namjoon said, completely ignored him. "The Kim's?". Soobin pointed to Yoongi. "That's his job". Soobin said. "I'm letting his stay on Earth to watch them". Namjoon tells him. "So... Why am I needed?". Soobin asked.

"I need someone to watch over them when Yoongi can't". Namjoon said. "Sure, question though... Can I fight?". Soobin asked. "Can you fight without causing destruction?". Namjoon counters. "Destruction is a must". Soobin smiled. "Ju-just don't go to crazy". Namjoon groans. "Now you know I don't keep promises". Soobin laughs and disappears.

"He was the wrong choice Zeus". Yoongi said.

"I know that now".