The Kitty

(Y/N) was walking through the halls of Beacon, Sarah's words running through his head. He sees Weiss Schnee walking just a little ahead of him. "Hey Weiss!" he calls and she turns around. 

"Oh, hey (Y/N), can I help you?"

"Which way is the library?"

"Down the hallway, last right, first left, first left, right, it's at the end of the hall"

"Thanks Weiss!" (Y/N) shouts running off

"Wait, (Y/N)!" Weiss tries to call, but (Y/N) is already gone. "Dammit" She mumbles and continues to where she is going.

(Y/N) stops just in front of the doors to the library and gives it a tug and nothing happens. Someone clears their throat behind him and he looks to see Blake belladonna. "The doors are locked (Y/N), the librarian got sick so she put me in charge" Blake explains unlocking the door with her scroll. "What section are you looking for?" 

"Uhh, I'm not entirely sure, something fantasy related"

"I love fantasy , what sub-genre are you looking for? Historical Fantasy, High Fantasy, or something else?"

"I don't know, what do you read?" (Y/N) asks and Blake turns into a tomato

"I uh, you wouldn't like it"

"There's no way to know without telling me what it is"

"It's embarrassing" Blake says and (Y/N) gasps

"Is it a lewd book?" (Y/N) asks stepping closer to her. Blake looks down and sighs, saying

"I can't believe I'm saying this outloud. My favorite book is Ninjas of Love"

"Isn't that that super lewd book based in feudal Menagerie?"

"It's based in feudal Mistral actually, Mistral was the only kingdom to have ninjas in name"

"Oh, I've been in the library for a minute and I'm already learning things"

"Moving past that awkwardness, have you made a decision on what you want to read?"

"Yes, I think I'll ready something based in space" (Y/N) says and Blake points him towards the SciFi section. (Y/N) checks out seven, texts Coco and Velvet to meet in his room, and leaves.

Seven days later (Y/N) walks into library just before closing and, since the librarian is still sick, finds blake bending over, organizing some books. "Hey Blake"

"(Y/N)!" Blake shouts, standing up

"I'm here to return these books"

"You finished these books in seven days?" asks a surprised Blake

"Yeah, they were pretty good. I was struggling to pay attention in the end, so I went and bought Ninjas of Love from a store, that is one interesting book"

"Interesting in a good or bad way?"

"In a good way. It kept my attention the whole time, I could see myself reading it again" (Y/N) says and Blake nods

"So, are you here to pick up some new books?"

"No, I'm just going to read here from now on"

"That's great, I get lonely sitting here alone all day"