33

Where's the girl?

I banged on the door louder hoping the muffled sound would alert them to my location

Kill the wolf first

I love you baby girl

Nooooo

Come out now beauty, you don't want your remaining parents dead do you?"

Tyler

I banged harder on the door, I kept screaming hoping they'll hear

I love you flames

No, Dad please don't go, please just tell them.

I woke with a start and looked round in fright, seeing the familiar surrounding I calmed down a bit.

I was in my room in the pack house not the secret room in my home in Tennessee.

I went to the bathroom and washed my face, the clock showed 5:25am, just barely 5hours after I slept off.

Picking the picture on my nightstand I clutched it to my chest as the tears came in torrents.

Cora whined softly.

I closed my eyes but behind my eyelids I could still see blood, the way Dad Tyler's head was separated from his body and Dad Vito's heart pulled out of his chest.

The memories made my heart break all over.

Aurora are you alright?

I flinched at the sound of Liam's voice in my head.

Baby please are you okay, are you hurt?

Am good Liam.

No you're not.

I was about to counter him when my phone rang. Liam was video calling me.

Pick it Aurora, I need to be sure you're okay.

Wiping my tears I picked.

I noticed the way his roamed my face before they soften "what happened?".

"Just sad memories"

"Do you wanna talk about it"

I scoffed, he wants me to talk about how his fellow assassins murdered my parents. Like hell.

"No I don't"

"Are you sure?" He asked again and I resisted the urge to roll my eyes.

"Yes Liam am sure, I need to go back to sleep.

"Wait you don't look good and am worried about you. Please just tell me what's wrong"

"Like I said am perfectly fine and I don't need you worrying about me, hell I don't even need you at all". I said raising my voice.

Hanging up, I blocked him from my head and laid on my bed.

This isn't fair you know, Cora grumbled.

What isn't fair?

He wants to help, why don't you give him a chance.

Because he's one of them

Aurora we've been through this before, Liam didn't kill them.

I shrugged not in the mood to argue with her. After a while she spoke up.

Do you think mum Celine knew about Liam.

What do you mean and why do you ask?

Remember what she said about love and being honest with yourself.