1 : I will bury you

6 years later

6 years later

• Suhana •

"I won't think twice Megha, I will bury you!!" Mom was screaming from the living room as I wore my earrings, getting ready for college.

As I glanced at the clock to make sure that I wasn't late for college as I grabbed my watch and wore it around my wrist.

I picked up my back along with the white coat which was lying and moved out of my room.

"Mom, please understand me !" Megha was bugging behind mom, while me and dad exchanged glances and chuckled silently.

"Seriously Megha? You were in a relationship with that--what was his name-----"

"--Rohit, mom" Megha said with a puppy face.

"Ohh yeah Rohit, you were in a relationship with him for one year and you decided to tell me today only?!" Mumma spat out her rage.

Mumma is not a great fan of Love marriages and stuff. Me and Dad knew that Megha loves Rohit Malhotra, who ends up to be the Senior Vice President of Malhotra group of companies, where she works as an employee.

Yeah, she loves her boss or whatever, though the CEO of that company is his elder brother. Well--that's what Megha told me.

"Mom, I am sorry mom, Please meet him once, you will definitely like him. Please mom, even his parents are completely fine with this marriage. Please, please, Lets go today and meet him. Okay?!
He is very kind and sweet mom, Mom--Mom--" she bragged behind mom like a lost puppy.

Me and dad tried very hard to control our laughter, as we both took our plates and served the breakfast ourselves, as mom was busy trying to be angry with Megha.

I said 'Trying'

"Diiii!!" Megha paced towards me as I choked on the pancakes I was eating.

"*cough* You called me dii?!" I asked, shocked.

"Yeah di!" She tried to be extra sweet.

Megha is just a year younger than me. She chose Engineering and completed her studies soon, while I am doing my second year in M.D after MBBS.

And she often calls me with all kinds of weird names and today all of a sudden, she called my di.

"So--What do you want from me?!" As I knew that her act of sweetness in calling me di, definitely has some deep motives behind it.

"Please help me persuade mom nah!" She pouted.

"I won't, Why should I ?" I shrugged my shoulders as I washed my hands.

"Daddy, at least you---." Megha started when mom shouted from the living room.

"Ashish, if you even try supporting her in this decision, then I will divorce you!" Mom loves to taunt dad, I snickered.