Winter Wonderland~

Marinette smiled as a snowflake landed on her hand. Winter was here. Which meant- drumroll, please...!

Winter Clothes! And snowflake and white and light blue and Northern Lights inspired clothing! Marinette was totally stoked! ( Winter inspired clothing are awesome!)

She could literally dream about making cloaks and such for the other Quantics.

Oh, and the winter festival! The whole district would be going to the park in three days to celebrate winter and Christmas! And there would be a huge stage for speeches about the years so far, and then Jagged and Clara would be singing their newest hits! Marinette giggled gleefully at the thought that she could set up a stand for her started-today-kinda fashion brand, Cocinellidae's Charm! Allegra and Felicity would help out, and Marinette had specially made spectacular- no, miraculous clothes and accessories for her stand!

Marinette knew she was giddily swooning, but she didn't mind. Winter was amazing! Everything was beautiful and cold and refreshing! And no one could ever forget the hot chocolate! Marinette could imagine the creamy drink sliding down her throat as she sat by the fireplace and-

"Marinette!" Tikki's high-pitched voice broke her holder's train of snuggly and chocolatey thoughts. "Whatcha thinking about? You seem distracted."

Marinette smiled. "Winter is here Tikki! I'm just so excited about the festival! It's as amazing as Christmas!"

Tikki cocked her head. "It's as amazing as Christmas? I remember one of my past holders said something about it. He was named Jack. It was in the sixteen hundreds. He was Christian, and he said that Christmas is about a baby being born or something."

"Oh? Do you mean the Christian god Jesus? I'm not Christian, but I remember my first-grade teacher reading the bible when we were eating lunch. I would sneak up behind her and read with her."

Tikki giggled. "Marinette!"

Marinette chuckled. "Anyway, the festival is held at the park. Basically everyone in the city is invited to it. We gather up in a crowd and people who have speeches do that, and then Jagged, Clara, and a bunch of other people come along. After that, the stands area opens and you can walk around and enjoy it! It's also the only time people like me won't get judged too harshly." She twiddled her fingers awkwardly. 

"That sounds great, Marinette." Tikki squeaked. The kwami suddenly frowned, an expression rarely seen on the little goddesses' face. 

"What?"

Tikki looked down. "Well, remember last year? You got a little cold in winter?"

"Yeah? What of it?" Marinette asked.

"That was your first year of being Ladybug. So you didn't get affected too much by your miraculous. But it's your second year now, and it might be worse." Tikki said, touching her paws together.

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying, your Ladybug's hibernation has now begun."