30. Workholic Couple

Unedited

Welcome to every new and old Reader of this story. Each and every member is important to me. Silent member please try to make your presence on the votes and comments, I'll be very happy.

Happy Reading.

Abhimaan sat on the backseat of his car, as his driver drove him back home. It was late in the night, the whole day he was busy with the clients and meeting and then party.  After a lot of hard work of his team, they have managed to crack the deal, that too on the short notice of time.

To encourage the work of his employees, he announced the dinner party for the whole office. He and Sagar were happy to take their friendship to the next level by opening another industry in Italy this time. Just some paperwork has left to do, for that one of them has to fly there in the next couple of days.

Thinking about Sagar, he furrowed his eyebrows. His mind drifts to their conversation happened 2 days back.

2days before

Understanding Sagar's bad mood, he didn't pinch him again for some hours. But, Sagar himself came after some time as much as he wants to be alone for some time but he knows the importance of his time and work. He can't sit there mourning on his failed relationship.

That's what Abhimaan liked about him. He sighed looking at his dead face but he didn't say anything. They kept of discussing their works and made everything almost ready.

Sagar got up to leave but Abbimaan stopped him and called for 2 cups of coffee for them. Let's have some talk now.

"I was considering your proposal for extending Natasha contract with us for our hotel project." Abhimaan said keeping his elbows on the table.

Sagar looked at him with shocked and then frowned eyes. He closed his eyes leaning back to his chair, tirdly.

That was not like Abhimaan at lot. Both know this. He is doing this just for him, tolerating Natasha was the last thing Anhimaan wanting to do. He hates her lack of professionalism, she was fine with her work....just fine.

He was waiting for Sagar's reply when their coffee arrived. Sagar sat straight on his chair, and said clearing his throat.

"Why, you are suddenly doing this favour on me?? When you clearly despise her." Sagar asked knowing the reason very well.

"Like you don't know, Useless..." Abhimaan said rolling his eyes on him with arrogance. He drinks his coffee, he stopped immediately not liking the taste anymore. He missed her taste, he was getting used to of her coffee, food and everything.

Sagar noticed the change in his expressions.

"Just answer my question, how long do you exactly need time to see her clear intentions." Abhimaan asked him casually. He is not a child to nag him for something. He is a well-matured man, he needs to see the truth.

"I know yrr....I know everything, but I feel to give it a chance. I thought my love will eventually change her." He said with desperation in his voice. He doesn't know how long he will be able to do that.

Abhimaan chuckles at him, making his giving him deadly glares to him. He is laughing at his misery.

"You call it love...???" Abhimaan said ignoring his looks.

"Look, who is talking about love???" Sagar rolled his eyes on him.

"Are you already in love with Samaria, ??" Sagar smirked. Now, it's his turn. Abhimaan's expressions change into serious one on the mention of her name.