The Alpha

Fair warning, I'm not the greatest at writing stories and I write whatever comes in my mind, my stories may be strange and make no sense, but I would love it if you helped me along the way thanks! And enjoy

******************************

London

It was just a normal cold dark winter night, here in the little of village where we live in fear of the wolf pack that lives nearby us. We dont have alot of people in this small town thanks to the wolves but soon all of that would come to an end, since I was going to be offered to the Alpha of the pack as a peace treaty. I am pretty scared since we have no clue what these beasts was like, all we knew about them was they came out of night and they looked human for the most part, I never seen one of the creatures before and I never cared to even try to find one but soon I would feel that coming to an end.

I just turned 19 not to shortly ago, I worked as a butcher with my older brothers, my father was the leader of the town and when he said he would give his youngest son to the Alpha to make a peace treaty, my mother was against it but she failed to change his mind, I packed nothing since I was told that the Alpha had told my father to bring nothing and the boy would be picked up at the gates, so I had nothing of my mother or village whatsoever and I didnt care.

"London dont worry, we will find a way to save you from them" my mother said, I smiled at her and gave her a hug "no need mother, it's for the peace, dont worry about me" I said to her and I left before I could hear her crying, I went to the gates in a red shirt and black pants, I never wore shoes, I didnt think they were important, I have always been different than my brothers, it never bothered me at all.

I had said goodbye to all the family I liked, except my father, I was standing at the gate and it was nearing midnight and I was quite scared what may happen to me but fear is only what my mind wanted me to feel, I knew it was Midnight now since they shut the gates so the werewolves wouldnt get inside, I watched as I heard three horses and then I saw the two men, both of them had black horses and there was a horse, that had to be for me, these werewolves was quite handsome, I noticed they had tattoos on both their necks and I knew they had more like them, I watched as they came to a stop in front of me.

One of the taller male got off the horse, compared to me, they were quite huge and I was just a tiny kitten, they were very bulky as well. "Hello London, I am Beta Kida and this is Sozo, we will take you to the castle, please get on the horse" Kida had said, he helped me onto the white horse, I didnt fight or talked at all, I only thought to myself.

After hours of riding on horse back, we reached the castle, it wasnt bright out yet but I could tell it was about to get bright. Kida and Sozo got down, I got off the horse before one of them could touch me, it was odd, I didnt want to be touched by them for some reason but it's fine.

A small female in a maid outfit came and took the horses away and then I saw someone dressed in all black walk down the stairs, I looked at him and blinks, I was surprised of what I saw, this was the Alpha, you could tell since he was bigger and the tattoos were way different than the other two but also, i could feel that he was the Alpha, he was taller and bulkier than the other two, he had very beautiful green eyes and I could notice that he was staring just at me, our eyes met and I could feel something and what I felt was quite nice, it was warm and comforting, it went away when he stopped looking at me and looked at the beta.

"No harm came to him?" The alpha said, Kida nods "we had a smooth ride Alpha Lupa" Kida said, Lupa nods and looks at me, I got that feeling away, he blinks "I am Lupa, the Alpha, London, you will be staying in my chambers, you will be treated with care, I will give you a slave that will follow you around, and you will listen and obey my every command, and you will obey Kida, he is my Beta, if you do not obey my rules in my castle, you will be punished" Lupa said, London blinks and nods with agreement, Lupa smiled abit "Sozo show him to my chambers now!" He snapped at Sozo and Sozo took me off on my own.

Lupa chambers were huge, there were so many shelves full of books, he didnt see alot of books at his place, he smiled abit but his smiled faded when he looked at Sozo.

Sozo looks at London, "you are not permitted to leave this room until the Alpha comes here, I will be outside the door, if anything happens please call me in, I rather not get my ass chewed down by someone like you" Sozo said and growled abit and shut the door and stood outside it.

London sighs and went and sat on the golden, red sofa, he sighs and sits there, I never had thought I was gonna need up with the wolves, and then it hit me, nothing has prepared me for what's gonna happen.

I wish I knew what my father had gotten me into......