twelve

this chapter is interesting um hope u enjoy 🧘‍♀️

✩︎

HANA

Harry looks two seconds away from passing out.

He's watching me pleasure myself with the vibrator pressing against and circling my clit so intensely he looks dizzy and he's barely breathing.

I continue teasing myself cruelly until I can't take it anymore, slipping it down towards my entrance and shifting my hips so Harry can see better, and when I open my eyes slightly he's in complete shock, noting the arousal coating the tops of my thighs.

My eyes roll back as I push the tip inside of me, my head tilting to see Harry in complete shock as he watches, entranced by my moans as I push it deeper, the movement easy due to how wet I was and the vibrations, although low right now, were only making me wetter.

"Fuck, Harry," I whine, removing my free hand from gripping the sheet and trailing it across my stomach, fingertips circling my clit and forcing my back to arch until the top of my head hits the mattress and a loud moan to fall from my lips. "Feels so good, baby," I moan loudly, not even looking at his reaction anymore although I'm sure he's shocked and completely enthralled by the sight.

I slowly pull it out, my face scrunched in pure pleasure as the vibrations travel through my entire body and have my legs already shaking.

"Fuck," Harry blurts out, seeming to snap from his trance enough to glance at my face and speak. "Let me taste you, please," he implores breathlessly, and he opens his mouth, probably expecting me to shift forward so he could eat me out, but I have other ideas.

I thrust the vibrator inside of me, tilting it to hit every sensitive spot one last time before pulling it out completely and sitting up enough to trace the shape of his lips with the tip, now soaked in my arousal. His lips become shiny as he licks them to taste me like he wanted, and he does just as I expected, dipping forward to wrap his pretty lips around it. He finds just as much enjoyment as he licks the arousal from the plastic eagerly, occasionally slipping the tip into his mouth and sinking down almost to the base.

I must admit, he does look good at this. Not as good as me, though; I'll never accept or admit it.

"How do I taste, baby?" I inquire breathlessly as I click it back on, on a much faster setting than last time, and sink it straight into me without hesitation, a loud moan tumbling from my lips and my stomach tensing almost painfully.

"So sweet, let me taste you properly," he pleads, his focus this time on my blissed out expression and furrowed brows than on my hand still thrusting the vibrator inside of me at an angle to massage my sensitivity every time."Please," he asks again, shifting closer to me without an answer and kissing my thigh lightly in another request for permission. My arms are beginning to ache as I continue, my moans increasing as he moves closer to my core, his tongue flicking against the part of the vibrator that isn't inside of me but still covered and shining with my arousal.

"Oh—fuck!" I gasp loudly, feeling myself only become wetter as I turn up the speed even more. Naturally, my legs shake and my stomach quivers as the tension in my body finally snaps and I come, my face scrunching up and my back arching as Harry greedily collects the cum beginning to drip against my leg with his tongue.