Part 2

*a/n : I'm not going to add pictures at the beginning of the chapters anymore. My phone is too full of bts things that I don't know which one to choose from.

Jimin's POV

It's been a week after I left the house. And now I was finishing up unpacking the last box of books in my room. It was pure luck that I managed to find a great house in such a short notice.

I was currently sitting on the floor with the box beside me, a subtle voice was heard from the kitchen, as my new housemate sang while having fun cooking for both of us.

My housemate's name was Taehyung, and I found out that he's a great guy who was nothing but friendly and helpful since the first day we met. I was surprised to know that Taehyung also went to our school - oh no.

My school, Jimin.

Mine.

Me.

I.

You have to stop using the wrong wording to speak for yourself, Park Jimin.

You're you.

He is - him...

Feeling a lump in my throat at the thought of that one person, I blink repeatedly to cool down my eyes that were starting to heat up and watered.

Taking a few deep breaths and gulping down my suddenly dry throat, I successfully composed myself before I could start breaking down again.

I'm not breaking down for the hundredths time.

Slapping my cheeks a little to get me out of more sad thoughts, I continued emptying the box and got up to the kitchen after completing the task at hand.

"Oh, hey Jiminie!" Taehyung greated as soon as saw me. His wide smile instantly lifted up my mood and I smiled back to the boy.

"Hi, Taehyung. Do you know where I can throw those boxes away for recycle?" I asked, knowing that it'd only be a hassle if I were to keep all those boxes I used to move in inside the house.

"There's a place down the road, I can show you after we eat," Taehyung offered immediately, not minding to help at all.

"That'd be great, thank you" I thanked the guy, walking to his side, attracted by the amazing smell coming from his cooking.

"Come on, we're buddies. You don't have to act so polite in front of me, I'm cool. Now, eat. I cook this lasagna just for you. As a welcoming gift,"

I watched as he took out the food and plated it beautifully, taking it with one hand to the dining table and the other hand pulled my arm to follow him.

I took a seat as Taehyung placed the plate in front of me, and he then took a seat in front of me, watching happily as I took a bite of his lasagna.

"It tastes amazing, Taehyung" I spoke after two bites, unable to stop myself to talk after the first taste. It brought a wider grin on Taehyung's smile and I'm starting to love his boxy grin now.

"Call me Taetae or Tae. I love being called by that name," his grin stayed on his face as he told me to call him by his cute nickname.

"Alright, Tae. Where did you learn cooking?" I asked.

It brought smile to my face as I fed Taehyung a bite of his own cooking as he opened up his mouth first, and I waited for him to finish munching up the food before he answered.

"It's a talent I discovered after my mom's death. My brother sucks at cooking so I don't have a choice but learn to cook for both of us," he told nonchalantly, and I gasped a little at the news about his mother.

"I'm sorry about your mom," placing the fork on the plate and looked at the boy, Taehyung once again presented me his boxy smile and shook his head a little.

"Nah, she's been gone for long and I am living a happy life now. That's all that matters," he took the utensil and placed it in my hand, gesturing me to continue eating his food.

"You're really a great cook. Are you opening your own restaurant after this?" I took another bite of the most amazing lasagna I had in my life, almost crying as I admired the taste.

"I'm planning to do so, but maybe after a few years of gaining experience first. I think I'd rather learn from experts in the field first before opening up my own," he shared his plan and I hummed and nodded my head in agreement without words, since my mouth was full with food.