Chapter 2: Through my soul

Angel: Haaa~ I'm on a roll. I don't know why though? I guess it's because of how I can relate to Persona and MHA. Enjoy! Or not, I don't know.

He had gotten a letter from UA. The envelope had the stamp of UA in bold letters. His parents were watching him opening it. Out came a circular object, a hologram perhaps.

The hologram then showed...a mouse, bear looking creature. The creature had a scar from the head down towards one of it's eyes.

Nezu: Am I bear or a mouse? A hybrid am I so? I am the principal of UA at the least. Here are your results for the writing portion. Hm, your intelligence is very incredible to say the least. You are of the Yuki household of course. Now the Hero portion, just with 43 points alone landed you in the hero course! But you also earned an extra 20 points for healing 2 participants. We of UA thank you for that. Your classroom is 1-A. Welcome to your hero academia!

That was interesting to say the least. Makoto smiled softly and hugged his parents. His soul was growing yet again. His personas are feeling the warmth, even Thanatos.

.
.
.
.

The door was big- no. It was huge, 3 times the height of him. The symbol of 1-A was just on top of it. He walked inside with a stride. He spots a certain violet girl and a friend of hers.

Jirou: Ah! Makoto! What's up? I didn't know you were going to be a hero.

Makoto: It's not a dream to be a hero, but rather a blanket for those without power. Isn't that right Kyoka?

Jirou: Just call me Jirou, Makoto! This is the 7th time I'm telling you! Oh right, you've met YaoMomo here?

Momo: But of course, his family is partnered to mine. We've met a few times here and there. Who knew he was good at singing and a fighter?

That's right, the Yuki family was a big supporter to the Yaoyorozu family. Friends between both of their families.

Makoto: I am a man of many talents Yaoyorozu-san. And please, you are far better with the bo staff than me.

Momo: Flattery won't get you nowhere Yuki-kun. But, yes. I am more experienced in the bo staff.

They kept talking about their little conversations of music and meet-ups from back then. The door opened to reveal Izuku and Ochako with a sleeping bag rolling in. A sleeping bag?

The sleeping bag then stood up and unravels...out came a man who looked dead-tired and a white scarf around his neck.

Aizawa: Please, settle down and put these uniforms up. Meet me outside Ground Beta in ten.

He pulls out his sleeping bag and rolls off. If his past life of teachers was weird, then this teacher is far more weirder. Although, he was pretty weird himself. He dismissed his conversation with the girls and grabbed his own uniform.

.
.
.
.

His teacher explained how they were going to do some tests using their powers. As of right now, he got around more than a average score for each test. Now, he is going to do the ball throw. Katsuki Bakugou had thrown the ball first which earned him 173 meters from using his quirk Explosion. That power would've been great with Akihiko when they were facing shadows.

Jirou had thrown the ball like how many of his classmates did. Momo is what blew him away, she had produced a cannon...a freaking cannon! She put the ball in and fired it. Scoring past Bakugou's score.

Uraraka had just touched the ball and up it went...so...she had just got the highest score out of all of them. Infinity.

Next was Midoriya, he looked a bit nervous so he went up to him.

Makoto: Don't be nervous, Midoriya-san. Just concentrate on where you want to throw the ball at. Like a sea of souls, you must let the power flow throughout you. Don't let it overflow. Just release it up to one point.

Midoriya drew in a deep breath and gave him a hopeful smile. Makoto walked back to the rest.

Makoto saw that Midoriya's hand started to spark and threw the ball as the wind suddenly picked up as he heard that Midoriya had scored 300 meters.

He looked towards Midoriya's hand and sees it was a bit shaky. He whispered a quick Dia as Midoriya felt his hand heal.

Next it was his turn. He picked up a ball and stood in the circle. He whispered Sukukaja and heat riser. Staying in the short circle he ran and threw the ball with his might.

He earned 194 meters. He was a bit happy with his score...although the thought of using a persona itself would've landed anywhere.

He walked back to the class as Aizawa had pulled up a chart showing them how they placed in the tests. He ranked 3 just behind Katsuki. Behind him was Momo Yaoyorozu.

.
.
.
.

They went back to the classroom to gather their belonging and head out for the day.

Makoto had started walking before he heard several footsteps behind him. He turned around and saw Jirou and Momo calling his name.

Jirou: Makoto! Let's walk home together, just like back then. Oh! You don't mind that YaoMomo walks with us right?

He didn't mind and nod his head. Walking beside them, he played a familiar tune as he hummed.

Jirou heard it from her ear-jacks and sung a bit. Momo just listened and let the peacefulness wash upon them.

He knew Jirou had a beautiful voice and this just ensures she is wonderful. Perhaps they can live out as a duet. Hm, his mother was a teaser.

.
.
.
.

"Call for us...we are you and you are us...we are tied to you...Messiah..."

He woke up in the Velvet Room. He missed this place. Igor was just on the opposite side of him, his chesire grin like always. To the side of him, he can see a couple of servants that remind him of Elizabeth.

Igor: Welcome back to the Velvet Room, honorary guest. This place resides in time, place, reality, and matter. These servants behind me know who you are, but you do not know of them.

The male servant bowed.

Theodore: My name is Theodore. Call me Theo. Messiah.

A short servant bowed her head.

Lavenza: My name is...Lavenza. I see you are the guest my sister had.

Then came the last servant that looked similar to Elizabeth but with authoritative tone.

Margaret: My name is Margaret, Messiah. It is a pleasure to see my sister's dear guest.

Makoto had bowed in respect for them. So Elizabeth had siblings. That was unexpected.

Igor: Our time is short, but remember our services can be of use. Take care now, Messiah.

And to that, he had closed his eyes.

Angel: Wowza! A double update?! I haven't done this since 2019! Lol! Please no flames!

Bye bye!