64

AUTHORS P.O.V
Right after jimin vent out all the anger inside him and told the others what y/n's true color is, he went to his room to contact her which he failed, she wasn't answering, Sighing he walked out his room and asked for the help of others "Hyung!" He called when he saw jin who was about to enter his room eyes puffy and red he was looking so worried "Y/n is not answering my calls, nor my text I'm worried." The older says making him sigh "mine either, what do we do?" Jimin asked stressed "Try calling her friends." Namjoon suddenly interrupt, which made the two nod.

The seven boys gathered at the living trying to find where y/n went.
"just called young saeng hyung, she wasn't there. And he's not happy about what happened, he said if we didn't make this right he wouldn't let us see her ever again." Jin says which scared the boys immediately "This is your fault hyung!!" Jungkook groan in frustration looking at yoongi who didn't bother to speak knowing that jungkook was right. "She wasn't with jennie or somi." Taehyung sighs "how about hyuna noona? And cl noona?" Namjoon asked thinking of more people to ask "I'm talking to hyuna noona, she wasn't there either she said they haven't talked since yesterday, she thought she was busy." Jimin says running his hands on his hair in frustration "how about cl noona?" Namjoon asked again "she's not answering." Jungkook says worried as fuck, "I'll try calling y/n's number again." Jimin says and dialed her number but sadly her phone is already off "FUCK!!!!" jimin burst out.

"Why?!" The others asked "she turned off her phone." He announced making everyone just sigh "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! IF YOU DIDN'T TELL SHITS THEN SHE WOULDN'T LEAVE IF YOU JUST AT LEAST TALKED TO HER CALMLY!!" Jimin stood up pointing at yoongi, the others immediately held him back for him to not cause any more trouble "IF SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS TO HER! I WOULDN'T EVER FORGIVE YOU!!" Jimin says fuming in anger "YOU JUST MADE ME REGRET SHARING HER WITH YOU! WHEN I HONESTLY JUST WANT HER ON MY OWN!" Jimin says before leaving everyone and heading back to his room. He then took the risk to text her, she might not read it, or reply but it's for the best she wouldn't even answer a call.

 He then took the risk to text her, she might not read it, or reply but it's for the best she wouldn't even answer a call

YOONGI'S P.O.V

The whole time I was just silent thinking of what I just did. just right after jimin head back to his room everyone stayed shut, just looking at me. Without even hesitation I stood up and went to my room not even glancing at them.

I locked my door, sat at my bed and took the paper bag that jimin gave me that he said is a gift from her. I opened it and saw the mic set that I always wanted to get. Right there I know I fucked up. I fucked up big time. "Min yoongi you're so stupid! You're a douche bag! And idiot! A FUCKING JERK!!".

AUTHORS P.O.V
After realizing what he had done, yoongi started drinking, he was basically trying to calm his self down but in a worst possible way. Meanwhile the others except jimin was still in the living room discussing whether to stay at home and wait till suns up or get out to find the girl.

While jimin he just received a text.