~𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 17~

Today's the first day of the search for Ninjago. After you all met at the shop you all got into your parents' car then began to drive to the Shinpi-tek forest. Luckily it wasn't too far from Mr. Liu's shop so you would still have plenty of time to search. "There aren't any dirt roads for us to drive on in the Shinpi-tek forest since no one usually goes there." Mr. Liu commented, "So we'll just have to look, hoping we'll find Ninjago?" (B/N) asked with a brow raised.
"We don't have any other choice." You said as you approached the forest entrance. You stopped the car then all of you hopped out. The ninjas along with their sensei were on your shoulder so you had to exit the car carefully so they didn't fall off. "Let's hope we can find Ninjago soon...I hate leaving Ninjago without their protectors..." Nya said leaning on your neck.
"Yeah...Ninjago may not had a threat in a while...I still feel uneasy." Zane said "How are we going to find our way back to the car? The Shinpi-tek forest is super dense." Jack asked as they approached the forest entrance "If we lose track of the car. I'll use the car keys to set off the car alarm and hopefully we can pinpoint it in the forest." You said putting the car keys in your pocket.
You in the others then walked into the forest. The forest was indeed very dense...you barely felt any wind travel through the leaves and trees. Would the sound of the car alarm even be able to travel through the forest? If not then..you'd be doomed. Well, the forest is small so maybe you won't get too lost.
"I wonder what happened to that man..." You commented making Cole scoff "Who cares about him?" Cole asked, rolling his eyes "What..did happen to the man? Do you know Master Wu?" Jay asked, turning to Master Wu.
"Before the crash we were silent. I couldn't see anything since the box I was in was closed. After a few minutes, I heard a gunshot..and metal scrapping. The man yelled curses before the car rolled down the hill and crashed into the tree. After it crashed the man immediately jumped out of the car and ran. I managed to escape the box and the car before more giants came to investigate. I hide in the bushes until you arrived."
You let out a little snarl..how could he just leave Master Wu like that!?...More importantly...who caused that gunshot?! "So the crash wasn't caused by the man?...Who shot the gun?" Jack asked, "We may never know..." Mr. Liu said. "Hold on!" Master Wu yelled, hitting your neck with his bamboo staff. "Ow!" You groaned as you stopped walking making the others stop. "What is it, Master Wu?" (B/N) asked.
"(Y/N), would you kindly set me on the ground?" Master Wu asked, confused, you nodded then lifted your hand to your shoulder. Master Wu stood onto your hand then you lowered it down to the ground letting him jump off.
"I know you're out there brother, come out. Don't worry these giants are friendly." Master Wu said walking up to a bush. Master Wu has a brother?...."Dad?!" Lloyd called out as you picked him up then set him on the ground. As soon as you set him down he ran over into the bush "Dad!" Lloyd yelled from the bush "Luh-Loyd!" You snorted, Luh-Loyd? "It's Lloyd dad."
"Whatever. Now let's get out of here!"
"Dad these giants are nice! Come on!"
"No Luh-Loyd I'm not-" Lloyd then dragged a four-armed black man out of the bush. As soon as he looked up at you he screamed "Dad! Dad! It's okay! (She's/he's/they're) friendly! All of them are!" Lloyd yelled reassuringly motioning his arms "How do you know Luh-Loyd?!" Lloyd's dad yelled, "I would be dead by now if they weren't!" Lloyd yelled "What if they're trying to trick you! So they can eat you when they least expect it-"
"Calm down! We won't eat you or anything like that." Jack said as you set the rest of the ninja onto the ground. "Yeah, we're just trying to bring them home. I'm (Y/N). What's your name?" You asked sitting in front of the four-armed man making him flinch then back up. "...Lord Garmadon...Luh-loyd's father." Garmadon said making Lloyd roll his eyes "Lloyd..." Lloyd corrected "That's what I said."
You chuckled "Now, let's get back to Ninjago!" Kai exclaimed "We can't without Koko! She came with me to search for you, but we lost each other after being chased by a giant bird!" Garmadon yelled, "Oh no not mom!" Lloyd yelled making you lightly groan "We don't have much time. We only have enough time to search for Koko." Mr. Liu said, making you shake your head with a groan "Okay. We'll search for Koko then leave..." You said lowering your hand down to let the ninja climb onto your hand.
"Come on, Dad..." Lloyd said trying to drag his dad onto your hand but Garmadon pulled himself back "I'm not getting onto a giant's hand, Luh-loyd!" Garmadon yelled as the other ninja hopped onto your hand "It's not so bad once you get used to it.." Jay said tracing his hand on your skin. "I am not getting on that-" Master Wu grabbed the side of Garmadon's head then dragged him onto your hand "Ow ow ow! Hey!". You assumed he grabbed Garmadon by his ear but Garmadon didn't have ears..
Lloyd hopped onto your hand then you lifted them onto your shoulder. "Get me down from here!" Garmadon yelled, making you chuckle "Calm down, Dad!" Lloyd yelled with a chuckle. "Should we split up?" (B/N) asked "No, this forest is too dense. We're just going to get more lost." Mr. Liu asked, "I agree." Master Wu commented.
"Then what do we do?" Jack asked, making everyone go silent. Out of nowhere, there was a loud bird cry "The giant bird!" Garmadon yelled. "Maybe it's chasing Mom!" Lloyd yelled as you lifted them off your shoulder then set them on the ground. "I'll go check it out! You guys stay here!" You yelled then ran away from the group "(Y/N) wait!"

Word count: 1078 words