chapter one ─ "Yeah but I hear that the cheerleaders are cold hearted bitches,"

⋆·⋆

chapter one - "Yeah but I hear that the cheerleaders are cold hearted bitches,"

⋆·⋆

Stevie stood in her closet trying to figure out the perfect back to school outfit

Stevie stood in her closet trying to figure out the perfect back to school outfit. "Coming in!" She smirked hearing Alec call, like he always did. "You're good, smelled you since you walked in," She said glancing over her shoulder watching as he plumbed down on her bed. "Hey I think I smell great," He said  after sniffing  his shirt collar.

"Sure, and that flee and tick shampoo did wander's," She remarked as he quickly propped himself up, "You said you we were going to take that to our graves!" He said making her shake her head and turn back to her closet. "Watcha doing?"

"Trying to pick the first day outfit,"

He frowned her brows, "Don't you have to wear your cheer outfit, Captain?" He asked teasing.

"Yes, but second day of school is just as important."

"No it's not," He replied shaking his head. "So where do you think our parent's went?" He asked getting a sigh. "I don't know I stopped asking after my first moon." 

He tilted his head to the side quickly remembering the night, "Didn't we lose you?"

She turned away from the closet, holding a few clothes in her hands. "Correction, the adults lost me but you were right next to me." She said smiling lightly. "How's your mom and sister?" She asked changing the subject. 

He sighed grabbing one of her stuffed animals and hugged, "Claudia say's mom is driving her nuts. And she's debating on moving here or trying to see if Perrie will take her."

"That's because your mom act's like Claudia is five and not fifteen." Stevie stated holding the different shirts up to herself in front of a mirror. She had noar it down to two options. One, a black t-shirt that was parshly cropped. Two, a white bralette. She groaned turning back towards Alec. "Which one?" 

He thought about it for moment, "The white is going with that jean two piece thingy?" She laughed, "Yes it will be with the jean two piece thingy."