32. B A X

My heart was racing with nerves as we pulled onto my drive. It was a beautiful night, stars sparkling and not a single breeze evident against our delicate skin, but my insides were jittering with anxiety.

Dinner with my mother just wasn't my idea of a perfect evening or an evening that I would have in mind at all. If I had to choose, I'd be snuggled up on the sofa with Lucy, blankets and hot chocolate enveloping us as we watched some soppy romance she loved. I'd be brushing my fingertips through her silky hair with my other hand resting comfortably on her tummy. It was my favourite thing to do. Especially now she was nearly full term, and her tummy was swollen with our baby wriggling and moving like mad inside her.

"Why the sudden change of face?" She questioned as we sat in silence. She knew the score: I get out, walk round to her side, and assist her out of the car. She wasn't incapable of removing herself from the seat, but I was too concerned with keeping her smiling and making her happy all the time to not do it. So, right now, when I wasn't moving from my seat, just scowling at the steering wheel, she knew there was something wrong.

"Baby," she squeezed my knee, her soft touch sending electric pulses through my body. "Answer me."

I swivelled my head to see her excited demeanour had vanished, and she was just as concerned as she sounded.

"After everything I told you, I'm not ready for this. You see, I love my parents but we don't talk because their divorce became the top of the conversation, or them arguing would usually be what I had to deal with instead." I sighed as I watched her eyes twinkle in the moonlight. God she was so beautiful. Even something as frustrating as this couldn't stop my body from reacting to her.

"Just know I'm here for you. If anything happens that makes you uncomfortable we can always ask her to leave."

"She won't just leave like that."

"Then we leave." She shrugged. "Back to my place where you can put that to use." she pointed at my zipper, indicating my cock, and I let out a small laugh.

"You're so dirty." I growled, leaning closer. If anything was going to relax me for tonight, it was her.

"But you love it." She moaned back into my ear as she caressed the side of my face.

"Are you two coming or what?" A muffled, loud shout came from outside the window, almost knocking me out my seat.

Mom was standing there with an apron on and I noticed the door half open, light filtering out from the entrance way. She was already here and cooking. Jesus.

With a small giggle, Lucy pushed me back to my seat and began exiting the car.

"Wait, hold up." I said, rushing round to her side. I opened the door before continuing. "You know to wait baby."

Rolling her eyes, but still accepting my assistance, she answered back, "yes I do. There are many times I'm made to wait."

"What does that mean?!"

"Erm, like last night. You told me I couldn't cum until you said," she whispered in a sultry tone.

Interjecting her I swiftly replied with, "yes, but I do remember you screaming for more and more each time. You even told me how much more amazing-"

"Okay stop. I was trying to annoy you, but I'm worried your mother could hear us". She put her hand up and looked around to see if she was in sight.

"I can't wait to show you just how much you loved it later." I growled, pulling her along. She deviously smiled, and I contagiously did it back. She could be pregnant forever with these raging hormones, each day she gets dirtier and dirtier. I fucking love it.