03

The group if girls made their way to Mr

The group if girls made their way to Mr. Saltzman's car. Lucille got in the drivers seat since she was the oldest and knew how to drive. Eleanor silently sat in the back.

The car stopped at the parking lot of the Mystic Grill. And they made their way into the restaurant. The lits were dim and a waiter told them to sit where they wanted.

Lupe and Lizzie smiled at the waiter and Lizzie grabbed Eleanor's arm to direct her.

"What are you getting?" Hope asked indirectly. She kept looking over at a table near them that was giving them glares. They were timerwolves. And they didn't like "outsiders".

Eleanor spoke up, "I'm getting my regular, a cheeseburger and a vanilla ice cream in a cup."

The waiter had arrived at the table.

"Do you girls know what you went or do you need a few more minutes?" he politely asked.

"We're good!" Lucille enthusiastically spoke gazing up at the waiter. The girls gave their orders and waited for their drinks.

"I wonder why we're getting eight students?" Hope wondered and rested her chin on her hand.

"Family probably?" Lupe said also confused as how many were arriving at their supernatural school.

"I heard that they have a banshee!" Lucille spoke in awe. She knew there were banshees but she hasn't met one yet.

"Dad said that the school gets to go in town while he gives the tour!" Eleanor said with a bright smile. The girls pondered if they wanted to stay at school or go into town. Eleanor would stay home.

"I'll probably stay to help dad with the tour." the redhead spoke. The other girls groaned, they would take the opportunity to go back into town. Eleanor wasn't one for big group activities, she prefers to stay in than go into town. She hadn't memorized the town yet.

The group had finished their food and Lizzie went to order their father's food. Plus a milkshake for Josie. It was a quiet and quick trip to the Salvatore School.

Eleanor walked up the stairs and headed to her room. Lizzie and the girls bid their goodbyes and El was in her room.

She grabbed clean clothes and underwear and headed to the shower. She grabbed her books and computer after she was done showering. She opened the computer and it began talking.

"Hello, Miss Forbes." JARVIS spoke from the computer. Her JARVIS was inspired by Tony Stark's JARVIS (don't sure her). It was very similar but didn't connect to her bedroom. (Well not yet atleast).

Her intelligence and wot was unmatched.

"Hi JARVIS, i'm doing geometry and a project on the continent Africa." she spoke the AI understanding what she meant. Her studies were transfered onto her laptop by her teachers. It was easier for her situation and with the help of JARVIS is was a piece of cake.

JARVIS repeated the words of the textbook and she would respond with the answer.

Then when she was finished the AI put on some music and she worked out. Just basic arm strength and core stuff. And that was it.

The redhead turned of JARVIS and manouvered her way to her bed. And she was out like a light.

It was a normal day for the Barnes Pack. You could hear the children laughing and running. Parents chatting and gossiping. It was bustling, so enchanting.

Then it started.

Flames. Arrows. Screams. Explosions.

"Mama! Papa! Where are you?!" the young Eleanor screamed shaking and crying. Her salty tears running down her cheeks. The blurring in her eyes as she made her way around camp.

The fire expanding around the camp. It engulfing the trees and houses. Her home.

A tree behind her fell and crushed an innocent Werewolf. She tried doing a spell to put it out but it was too strong for a young one.

Then there she was. Her mother. Her bloody face with a long scratch going down her stomach. Then her brother.

His face partially burned. An arrow in his heart. His eyes wide open in fear. As his hand held something. A ribbon!

A ribbon? she voiced out loud.

A scarlet ribbon.

A scream erupted from his mouth, the scream that would haunt her forever. His eyes locked onto hers and his heart stopped.

She sobbed, a pain she never felt held onto her heart. She couldn't find her father. He was gone, dead most likely.

A coward. He ran! Anger filled her small body.

She brought her hand down to grab her brother and mother's hand. Squeezing them three times. A sign they used to say I Love You without having to actually say it.

The once bright day was now covered in smoke. Gray.

Then there he was. The Alpha of another pack.

The enemy.

She gasped and backed up. Her heart racing. He pulled out two knives. She tried to scream. Nothing came out.

Tears filling Eleanor's eyes. He came closer. She backed into a tree she looked around for help.

Her eyes snapping up to his. Red. Bloody red eyes. She was an Alpha.

He grinned devilishly. A grin that made her want to puke. He held her to the ground as she squirmed.

He raised the knives and harshly hit her eyes.

Eleanor gasped trying to catch her breath. Her hand was in anothers. Her werewolf strength crushing it.

The familiar feeling, rough yet soft. Her dad. Alaric.

"Oh my god, i'm so sorry!" she exclaimed pushing herself away tears falling from her eyes.

His eyes softened at the sight of his eldest daughter. She was prone to nightmares and episodes after them.

She hated them. The nightmares. The PTSD. Everything. All of it. The man who blinded her.

Her heart still racing and she began to shake a bit. She put her knees up to her chin.

Her dad now cradling her and comforting her.