23

it's 9:09 am, let's goooo

the infamous jaejae is fighting my other dog so that's fun ig

i think they might break smn tho (and i'm not gonna stop them)

[A YEAR LATER]

"Wonwoo, come on!"

Wonwoo rolled his eyes and was pulled by Minghao. "But I don't want to! Jun, tell them no!"

"No, c'mon Won. You promised."

"Yeah, but I want to stay home," he whined, kicking. Mingyu pushed Minghao away and grabbed Wonwoo by the hip before throwing him over his shoulder. The boy screeched whilst Minghao and Junhui laughed. "This is unfair! Illegal! Federal prison, bitch!"

Mingyu rolled his eyes.

Wonwoo scoffed and slapped Mingyu's ass from where he was. The boy yelped. "Let me down!"

"No. You said you'd come with us because, what day is it again? Hm? Starts with an A. Anniversary? C'mon, Wonwoo. You said you would."

Wonwoo groaned once again. "I wonder how many years I can get for murder and arson."

"Forty-five years to life," Junhui answered. Minghao looked at him weirdly and Junhui simply held up his phone. "I asked google. Don't look at me like that! Do I look like some kind of criminal?"

"Yeah," they answered in unison. Junhui gasped.

"Oh, well, fuck you too."

"I mean..."

Junhui choked and looked at Minghao with the best glare he could manifest. Minghao only laughed and pulled him into a tight embrace as they walked through the aquarium. They hadn't been paying attention to the sea animals, rather each other, and that was their intention.

Wonwoo stayed up countless nights focusing on finishing his homework for his AP classes in Junhui's new bedroom, where the four of them typically slept. Wonwoo stopped going home after a while and he knew his parents didn't care about it.

Minghao's mother stayed quiet and sadly, soulmate-less. Her ring was beginning to slowly crack over time. Minghao got endless calls about it and he couldn't do anything but go home and comfort her. Sometimes, if he had the time, he'd get her flowers and chocolate. He stopped letting the guilt get to him, as it wasn't his fault that she hadn't met the one, but he did sympathize. 

Mingyu had it the worst. Eight months ago, four months after all four of them had been dating, Mingyu had to clean up the yard. He found a small trail of blood and not wanting to be the white boy in every horror movie, he ran off and called the police.

"Well," the man sighed after he approached Mingyu. "You did the right thing."

"Huh?"

"He was sitting there in the bushes. Possibly watching you and your friends. Had you investigated further, I'm sure you wouldn't be here right now."

"...Oh. Um... Oh."

"Yeah. I think you may want to go somewhere else temporarily. This is a crime scene as of now."

Mark and Jackson happily took Mingyu in. They cleared out the 'man cave', which was three times the size of Junhui's room, and the four of them practically lived there. Jihyo would occasionally come in for help on her homework and Mingyu happily obliged. 

"Wonwoo, look! A sea lion!" Mingyu squealed. He ran up to the glass and jumped, unaware that Wonwoo was still limp over his shoulder.

"I can only see your ass, Mingyu."

"Oops!" He let go of Wonwoo's legs and Wonwoo fell to the ground. "Look! It's so... eeeeee!"

Wonwoo leaped onto Minghao's back and had him walk up to the glass. "It is very eeeeee."

Junhui stifled a laugh and jumped onto Mingyu's back, nearly making the man collapse onto the glass wall. Mingyu continued to squeal about the animals whilst Wonwoo had Minghao take him to the sharks. The day continued with them screaming over the seals or any other animals and then afterwards, they went for the classic cafe date.

Once the sun had set, the wind had calmed, and the lights to buildings slowly lit up, they went home, for a night of cuddles, movies, and perhaps... something more.

[THE END]

buhbuhbuhbuhbuhbuh

heyyyy aleeexxxaaaaa

cue what time is it now by victon :')