chapter 21

YUNA'S POV

time jump

2 months came by in a flash. in those 2 months me and the members kept talking through chat. they've been trying to invite me to hang out but i would often refused because i felt too nervous, in fact too embarrassed to be with mark in the same room. this month was exam season. i needed to pass this no matter what since i've failed almost every single one of my quizzes. the issue with me and the members all died down but i would still received messages from random people in my instagram. me and chaewon were walking down to the lockers and was about to leave.

"what am i gonna do chaewon? i can't review all the things we studied in the last 3 months in a week" actually no i didn't remember anything.

"it's your fault for being so 'i need to think'" i rolled my eyes at her and opened my locker. i grabbed my phone and all of my books from there.

"oh yeah mark messaged me yesterday and asked if you were doing okay, you kept ignoring his messages" even just a mention of his name i felt my face lit up.

"u-uh yeah i'm okay, i just forgot to reply back. i was thinking of him- i mean i was thinking on what to reply to him"

"mhm?" i noticed chaewon wasn't buying it. god i stuttered way too much.

"you're stuttering like a kid," i tried to fix my hair.

"tsk, tsk. i knew this day would come" she crossed her arms. i closed my locker.

"w-what?"

"you finally fell for mark i see?" i grabbed her wrist and walked out of the hallway.

"i d-do not"

"you're so red yuna, you look like you have a fever or something" she snorted. i hid my face with my hands.

"well congrats, you have a crush on mark tuan" i looked at her and let go of her hand and we stopped at the exit door.

"so what if i do? is this a b-bad thing chaewon?"

"of course it's not, i mean i fell for jinyoung for 6389 times already" i lightly hit her and we kept walking outside of the university.

"i shouldn't be falling for an idol, he's so hard to reach" i looked down on the floor.

"ehhh you're like practically friends now, it's not impossible you know" she suddenly snapped her fingers.

"ah i know! you should ask mark to tutor you!"

"what?!"

"yeah! isn't mark smart with math?"

"yeah i mean-"

"then go ask him!"

"c-can't you like tutor me instead?!" i was clearly opposed to this idea since i doubt i can even learn a thing with him, i'll probably just be distracted by his beauty.

"ya! i told you before i still need to review and my parents are forcing me to stay indoors and study during exam days" i whined then realized something.

"hey are you not being respectful to me?!" i saw the sudden face chaewon changed.

"b-but- you're just 4 months older than me!" i didn't really like chaewon calling me unnie so i just let her be informal with me.

"s-since when did you care about me being respectful to you? last time i heard you didn't like me calling you unnie" i knew that we were just playfully teasing each other but i didn't mind.

"since now" we both laughed.

"anyway i need to go, i'd ask mark if i were you or you'll fail!" she shouted to me as she hopped in her driver's car.