Chapter 13

""Have you ever kissed before, cara mia?" He questioned, his voice deep and husky.

It seemed like it was going to rain as the sky grew darker and the wind blew harder against our bodies. The sky thundered above our heads. Despite the cool weather, my body grew more feverish the longer Vince stayed as close to me as he was.

Our lips could connect if I moved an inch forward.

"No." I murmured in response to him as the first droplet of water for the incoming drizzle fell on my head.

"I think we need to do something about that." He murmured, his lips ever so slightly brushing against mine.

I contemplated whether I should listen to the warning alarm blaring in my head or the burning desire swirling in my core.

His thumb circled over my thigh and I released a breathless breath.

Oh, fuck it, I thought as I answered him in the same breathless and airy tone, "I think so too."

His icy blue eyes bore into mine for a few seconds as cold droplets of water began to fall over our heads. It was drizzling and each droplet of water felt like an icicle pricking my boiling hot skin.

I was panting while held on to me, his eyes now dropping down to my lips and I wanted to know what he was thinking right now but there wasn't much time for myself to even think because the next thing I knew, his lips were firmly pressed against mine in a fierce kiss.

His lips were soft, so soft against my own and he expertly led the kiss, going soft yet fiercely at the same time. I wanted to drown in his kiss, in him. I wanted more of him. I kissed him back with the same intensity, my fingers gripping onto the ends of his hair instinctively and pulling on then ever so slightly to earn a deep growl rumbling from Vince's throat.

It only encouraged me to pull on his ends even more and I buried another hand in his onyx hair, massaging his head, tugging the ends of his hair, gripping them tightly as our kiss grew more rough.

His hands traveled higher on my thigh, one moving up to wrap itself around my waist tightly, pulling my body against his so that it was completely pressed against his chest while his other hand slowly rose my red dress higher on my thigh to expose more of my naked skin, feeling its hotness and he did everything that I wanted him to do there. His hand squeezed my thigh, massaged it in such a way that I wanted to moan into his mouth.

Our lips moved in a rhythm that grew more rough by the second. I couldn't get enough of it, of him. I wanted even more of him and I did that by wrapping my legs around his waist, pulling him further into me so that I was completely pressed against him.

He pulled away with my lower lip in between his teeth with a hungry and animalistic look in his cold blue eyes.

God, that is so hot.

I wanted to kiss him again but before I could move to pull him into another kiss, he let go of my lip, lowering his head to bury it in my neck. His mouth connected with the skin of my neck, kissing it, sucking it, bitting it and all I could do while his mouth explored and pleasured my neck was throw my head back and give him more access to it.

I knew he would be good but this was better than I had ever thought or imagined. He exceeded my expectations and all my mind could think about was him.

He explored my neck for my sweet spot and the moment his mouth came over the a certain spot in the crook of my neck, a trembling moan escaped my mouth and I tugged on the ends of his hair, hard.

He groaned once more and that sound was absolute music to my ears. He kept going on that spot, kissing it, nipping at it with his teeth and ducking hard on it and I trembled in his hold with uncontrollable desire and pleasure.