Chapter 2

Jihyo's PoV

It's almost two hours since we got to Dahyun and Tzuyu's apartment. I keep checking on my watch because I'm checking how long she still has until she gets here.

She said she'll only stay there for a couple of hours...

I glanced at Chaeyoung who was on her phone. I think she's texting manager Kris since she's the one with Y/N. We are now in the living room, some of us are on the floor, the other girls are on the couch while the TV is on, and drinks and food that we ordered and bought are on the table. Just like the good old days.

Even if the TV is on, some of us are talking about something else as if the movie doesn't interest us.

"I'll just grab more soup, Anything else you want?" Nayeon asked.

The girls didn't reply probably because all they need is still at the table. Nayeon just shrugged and walked to the kitchen. I decided to follow her since I thought of getting something too.

"Jihyo, you need something?" Nayeon asked.

"Just a glass of water," I said and opened the fridge to get some water.

"Hey, you're quiet... Something's wrong? Is he still bothering you?" Nayeon asked which made me turn and look at her.

I smiled and shook my head.

"Just nervous." I honestly said.

"Of what?" Nayeon slightly chuckled as she looked at me confusedly.

"Comeback? I don't know. I thought I'd be happy since we'll get to see our fans again. But now, I feel different."

She sighed and walked beside me so she could talk to me without talking in her normal voice.

"Is it because we're working again and that means Y/N will get to be around?" she asked.

The girls knew about what happened before the accident. Of course, they would know, we technically live in one house... well, no longer.

"I think so."

"I mean, I don't know if I can ever face her. I didn't even visit her in the past months. I'm happy we are back all together, but I don't know how to face her." I said.

"Was it because you rejected her or you blamed yourself for what happened? Because Jihyo... Whatever you it is between the two, I'm telling you, it's nonsense." Nayeon said.

"You rejected her because you don't feel the same and that's for her to accept. And lastly, you don't cause what happened to her. No one did, it's an accident." she also added.

"You're the leader, Jihyo. You know better, we are one group and you know that avoiding her won't help the both of you or the group."

"I know."

"Then stop worrying and just let everything happen. Let's just move on. I know Y/N doesn't blame you either, so quit being guilty there."

I cracked a smile and nodded at her. After getting what we needed in the kitchen, we went back to the living room and saw Y/N already there.

She's here.

"I was surprised too since Somi came there too. She's visiting Ashley and we decided to inform each other if we'll be visiting her." I heard Y/N said.

She's sitting next to Chaeyoung and it's obvious that she just got here too.

"That's a good idea. Good thing you saw her in the hospital." Chaeyoung said.

Y/N just nodded, suddenly she looked at us as we got near. Her eyes landed on me but I was quick to look away, I felt she did the same too.

I guess this is going to be a problem.