Chapter 3

Your PoV

"I think this is nice, unnie. It's peaceful outside and I think I can also do some walk every morning." I said to unnie as we looked around the apartment that we were currently on to. We are with Aunt Kris and also Mom as we decided to visit the apartment that Aunt Kris told us.

"Are you sure, honey? You think you'll be comfortable here?" Mom asked as she brushed her hand on my back.

I looked at her and smiled as I nodded.

"Unnie's right, it's much better if we have an apartment just like the other girls close to the company. That way Aunt Kris won't have a hard time, saves time for us too." I said.

"Okay, then we'll get this. Shall I talk to the owner and settle down?" Chaeyoung unnie asked as she looked at Aunt Kris.

Aunt Kris nodded and they excused themselves first and left the room.

We are currently in the room that I'm going to stay in. The apartment has two floors, two bedrooms, and a bathroom for each. One kitchen and a living room. I guess that's all we need.

I sat on the bed and looked around the room. It's spacious for now since it's just a bed in this room but it'll be filled once we are able to transfer our stuff. I'm also planning to buy some shelves because I already earned books from fans. Ones they gave during fan meets last comeback.

"Are you going to be okay here, honey?" Mom asked as she sat beside me.

I chuckled and reached her hand before laying on her lap.

Before. the first time I found out that they were my real family, my reaction was something different but I think it's also pretty valid as I didn't expect everything of it. That time, I thought the reason why they gave me was because they didn't want me. Made me think that maybe there's something wrong with me.

Making me do actions I rejected after.

But for the past three months, I appreciated them. I realized the reason why I felt welcome was because they were my real family.

"Mom, I'll be fine here, promise. And besides... you're going to visit us, aren't you?" I asked as I looked up at her.

"You know I will, Y/N. Mom's still have a lot of making up to do." She said as she brushed her hand on my hair.

"Mom, you already do, even more than what you know. I know I don't say it often, but you I appreciate that you're always here with me when unnie's busy with her schedule. You and Hoonie." I said.

"Honey, I'm just doing the things I wanted to do while you were away with us. I'm happy you're slowly getting better. I can't handle seeing you in that state again. If you feel low, just come to me or your sister. Do you understand?"

I nodded my head wordlessly as I shut my eyes and let Mom run her fingers on my hair.

I missed my parents whom I grew up with, but I am also happy that I met my real family. Once I get the time, I wanna go back to the Philippines and visit them, tell them amazing stories about my life and how I am still going even after losing them. I know they will be proud of me.

If the world decided to turn its back on me someday, I knew my family had me.

-------------------

We are now outside as we decided to eat after we finished our deal with the owner. It's just me, Chaeyoung unnie, and of course Mom. Aunt Kris can't come as she still needs to go back to the company and do some assignments that the company asked her. After all, we don't have important things to do about the company, not until a week or two before we start the preparation.