34

The cool sheets felt amazing on my fresh skin as I lay back in the bed

The cool sheets felt amazing on my fresh skin as I lay back in the bed. Dion's big hoodie felt amazing as I let myself snuggle into it, bringing the thick fabric up to my nose to inhale its musky and thick scent. Images of earlier flashed through my mind like a movie as I brought my arms to wrap around myself.

I could have cum from the view itself. His face contorted in pleasure as his mouth hung open in a silent moan. His hips moved in a slow deep thrust as his stomach flexed and started to glistened with sweat. Veins in his arm bulged as he gripped the sheets tight, forcing himself to stay in control. My eyes slowly moved back up and connected with his. His dark eyes looked glassy and foggy as he struggled to keep his focus on me, "Oh fuck.. I'm gonna cum.."

It's that look in his eyes that drove my body crazy.

Pure ecstasy.

My tongue slowly darted across my lips. I never knew giving pleasure could feel so good.

"Why you lookin like that?" Dark brown eyes met mine and I could barely hold in a moan as Dion made his way out the bathroom. His towel loose around his hips as it hung low with every step he took closer to the bed, his eyes never leaving mine. "You better stop or than plan b ain't gone work." I giggle softly and peel the sheets back for him, making grabby hands as he got closer, "Stop teasing me and come here." I whine and watch as he laughs, "I can't get dressed?" I shake my head no quickly and smile as his eyes widen, "Since when you been this bold?" I shrug lightly, "W-Well I've already seen you and you've seen me so it's okay now." I smile and watch as he gives in, taking the towel off before sliding in the bed next to me.

I wasted no time as I snuggled into his side and laid my head on his chest. He chuckled softly, "You cute and all but I'm not gone be the only one naked." He reaches for the hoodie but I smack his hand, "If I get naked then we might end up doing it again and then we will have to get more plan b!" I push down the hoodie and watch his face contort in confusion, "I can just lift it up if I wanna have sex again.. see?" His hand yanks up the hoodie, making me gasp. I pull it back down and pout as he laughs, my cheeks burning red as his sneaky hands continue to slip under the hoodie,"Aight I'm done playing with you." He pulls me closer with a goofy grin on his lips.

I pout as I send him a glare, "You actin like I'm not supposed to be mad at you right now. " His smile drops as guilt takes over, his hands gently squeezing my waist, "I know I messed up, baby.. I really don't know what came over me." He presses a kiss against my forehead and I smile gently, "I know.. We both were into it and I wouldn't have it any other way.. I'm happy to say it was my first time." I rest my chin on his chest as I look up at him, "I honestly never knew I could feel so good a-and that someone else would be the reason." I could feel my cheeks grow warmer as he watched me silently, a beautiful smile making its way back on his lips, "I saw you was shy at first.. then you broke outta that quick." His tongue slowly licked his lips, "Grabbin my hair and moanin my name.. Shit, baby.. That's prolly why I forgot to pull out." He chuckles and I can't help my giggle as I shake my head, "We almost had a whole baby because I was too sexy?" He nods his head, "Mhm.. I told u that you're dangerous but you ain't believe me." I laugh loudly as he pulls me closer.

"What would you have done if I was pregnant?" I look away and slowly trace the tattoos on his chest. He hummed softly, "Raise it with you.. love it.. give our baby a good life." I look up at him with wide eyes as he watched the ceiling, his voice soft and dreamy, "We could move to somewhere nice.. A big ol' house or sumn.. Just not New York." His hand rubbed my back slowly as he sighed softly.

My heart fluttered wildly in my chest. Every ounce of love I thought I had for him grew ten fold as I listened to him.

Maybe a baby isn't bad?..

No Jocelyn.

You can barely take care of yourself and you thinking about a baby? And think of poor Dion bc now he's watching two drooling dummies and doesn't even love you anymore because your as needy as a baby.

I sigh softly and watch as he looks down at me, "What's wrong?" I hesitated answering him. My eyes dropped to my hands as I nervously played with my finger,"I-I just.." the words say on the tip of my tongue as  my gut flipped wildly. He patiently waited, his hands warm and soft as he continued to rub slow circles, soothing my anxiety. "I..It's nothing." I wave it off and pout as I feel his finger under my chin, bringing my face to look at his, "No. Tell me what you thinking about.." Our eyes connected and I couldn't help the tightness in my chest as I looked up at him.

Everyday he found a way to understand me at a deeper level than anyone ever has and never judged when he learned something dark or saw a part of myself I hid away for so long. My feelings are once again am uncontrollable force that compelled me to love the man who looked in my eyes now and I can't help but feel guilt for myself.

Admit that you love him and live happily ever after or Admit and ruin what you both have built up.

"Yo.. You staring off again.." Dion shook me gently, snapping me out of my thoughts. I give him a small smile, embarrassment flooding my insides, "I'm sorry.." His eyes watched me carefully, "You look upset.. just tell me what's wrong and I can fix it, baby.." His hands were warm on my waist as he pressed my body against his, "Use ya words."

"I love you."

The words left my lips before I could even think. He looked confused for a second before surprise took over,"You love me?" He repeats slowly, looking into my eyes. Fear made my gut twist as I nodded my head slowly, "Y-Yeah.. You always make me feel safe and you watch out for me- which nobody has ever truly done- and you always try to make me happy even when ur not-" I pause as I watch his smile grow, making my confidence sky rocket, "I love you because you taught me to love myself, Dion." I slowly reach up and hold his cheeks in my hands, "I would hurt myself, let people beat me down, and let life walk all over me.. Then you came in my life and changed everything." It took so much in me not to cry, " You saw all the things wrong with me and you helped me become better and didn't judge me.. and for the first time in forever, I felt so loved and cared for." Tears streamed down my face as I struggled to talk.

Soft lips touched my cheeks as his thumbs swiped away my tears, "I love you too.. I ain't never in my life met a woman as strong and beautiful as you. I knew you were perfect the second I saw you in the hall.. actin all cute." He teases, making me giggle softly. "And you showed me sides of you and opened up to me and it just gave me more reasons to love you.." His eyes locked onto mine as he pressed me tight against him,

"And I'm not letting you go anywhere."