Chaper 29

Author's pov

Today is the day, the day were Karasuno plays against Shiratorizawa. You woke up and walked down the stairs. Your mom was about to go to work and Koushi slowly began to back the things. You said your mom good bye and she opened the door. "Good luck, I know you'll make it. Kick thier little butts with those balls. I'm going to watch the live stream on work" she said sticking her tounge playfully out. You and your brother laughed and waved good bye. You put on some clothes and helped packing things together.

Lil Le Time skip
Brought you by:
Happy author-chan bc she haven't done that in a while

You guys got out if the bus and walked to the entrances. You walked next to Tobio and he walked next to Hinata. Tobio had his arm, playfully around your your neck. He made fun of your size because he was taller as you. Hinata being as sweet as he is, argued with him about that and he completely forgot to take his arm away. But you liked it like that you looked infront of you to see your brother laughing at something that Daichi said and in the back you saw Yamaguchi, being his cute self, talking about something to Tsukishima. 'He actually is listening to him' you thought and looked back at the tangerine and the milk freak. He pulled you, unknowingly, further to his body. You hugged him so you wouldn't fall while walking, you smelled his deodorant and his perfume and both smells made you feel good. 'I want you to never let me go' you thought and immediately blushed. Out of embarrassment you snuggled your head deeper into Kageyamas body. He noticed that and patted your head. "Are you guys really not dating?" Hinata said suddenly, what brought Kageyama and you to blush. Suddenly, everyone stopped and you looked up to Tobio as he looked at something in the front. You looked at it and saw Ushijima and both of you let go of each other. You walked to Suga and the two boys walked up to Ushijima. The third year's wanted to walk up to them, to stop them on what the were doing but you stopped them. They talked something, you didn't listened because as Tobio walked away and you got to Koushi, you pulled your phone out and began to play the last part of you game you began yesterday at night.

It was just before the game and you looked at the opponents. They had many people who were cheering them on, they even had cheerleaders. You watched them intensely until someone interrupted you. "If you stare longer that obvious, they will think that something is wrong with you" Tsukishima said standing behind you. You turned around and chuckled a bit. "I didn't said stop, I said you should stop making it so obvious." He said while looking away. He smiled a bit. "By the way, good to hear you talking more. Sorry again... you know becau-" "it's okay Tsukishima, I totally forgot about it. And by the way, I like the way you think" You said smiling at him while he blushed. "Wait no, I mean it's pretty admirable the way you over think everything" you said smiling at him. "It's not special, you are better then me in thinking of things like that" "maybe, but the way I plan and assess can be often wrong, because I try to think fast. But your way, plan and assess is more often right". "But you were the one who knew how we win, even before the last serve got made. I did not" "was I? Was I really the only one? Or didn't you just not think about it that so much?" You said to him with a slight smile. "What do you mean?" "I mean that if you had thought about it more, you would've known that too. And that's why I think, that you are admirable". As you said that, you gave him a smile. He blushed at the complement and looked away. You two heard a whistle chimed and knew what to do. "Good luck" you said and walked away as he was about to say something about that.
(Yeah you read right, you are only rirght if I say so. I mean, we have to be in some kind of way natural. Hehe (/^•^)/  )

After the little warm up, the team gathered up to talk the last thinks through. The whistle chimed again and the boys walked to the court. You stood on the right, next to Shimizu. On her left was Ukai and then Takeda. The players got introduced, they run up to you and to the others and gave high fives. Not soon after, the match began and everyone was excited, the Finals begun. The first 5 points who got won were for Shiratorizawa. 'They are too nervous' you thought as you looked at them, you looked at your brother and had a not so good feeling what was about to happen. You walked up to him and tried to calm him down before he could do anything, but unfortunately you came late. He screamed that they should get it together and that they should stop being nervous. You calmed him down and the others apologised to the referee. The first point for Karasuno, got spiked by Tanaka.