chpt 4 :p and an A/N at the end ( very important )

chpt 4 - stop coming back

( Y/N POV )

a few more weeks at karasuno and i really like it here. everyone is so nice except for the walking french fry. mina introduced me to yachi and she is the cutest thing alive and when she get flustered around the boys because she's so little. UGH SO CUTE. even i'm taller than her but only by a little, maybe like 3 inches.

as i was sitting at home in my room a number keeps calling me but with no caller ID. if it's one thing my brother taught me it's to never answer them. they can track you down and get more of your information just by you answering. ( and that's on being a future CIA agent ) i'm growing tired of not answering them, but my brother has a point so i just don't even look at it. 'damnit i just wanna know who it is' i think to myself. "BAN" i scream to my asshole brother "WHAT DO YOU WANT SHITFACE" he screams back as he's coming up the stairs. "what ?" he ask again in the doorway of my room. "i need you to track this caller for me it's getting on my nerves. and before you can say anything my skills are not as good as yours so i need you to do it." i say before he could protest.

my brother is a professional hacker and a computer scientist so he's good with this stuff. he's teaching me little by little so i can do what he does just as a part time job. "what's the magic word?" he ask like i'm the same age as zuko. "please?" i say sighing and running my hand through my h/l h/c h/t hair out of pure frustration. "ok ok calm down you're going to go crazy again." ban says as he can see i'm obviously agitated. " thank you. i'm gonna go shower and go to a park and read. my password to everything is rio's name and then zuko's birthday.

i grab my towel clothes and other things for my body to go shower. our bathroom is pretty big so it has enough space for me to to get dressed without feeling suffocated. i turn on the air in the bathroom to let all the steam be sucked away or whatever the thing does. and turn on the shower. i begin to wash myself and remove any old product from my hair. once i'm out the shower i some leave-in conditioner and some oil in my hair then put in it h/s. after that i get dressed walk out the bathroom to grab my thing and walk to the park.

( TIME SKIP TO ZE PARK )

( NOAHS POV )

i was at the park sitting on a slide with my little sister. since i'm the oldest and only have one sibling i have to take her everywhere when just this one time i wanted to be alone. ever since that guy was with y/n and she pinned me i wanted to get back at both of them. i wanted to get back the guy due him trying to take something that is mine and to show y/n i'm all she'll ever need. i need to get back at y/n to show her she's mine and she needs to stay in her goddamn place. hehe i didn't even realize i was gritting my teeth. i looked up to see if my sister was anywhere to be found but when i do i find her with a familiar h/l h/c h/t person laughing. i think jahshin is working in my favor.

( Y/N POV )

i was talking with some little girl who saw so precious and cute. i love kids a lot. it's very clear. i mean have 2 little brothers who i adore. i mean c'mon. but i stopped laughing when i noticed someone was walking a little fast towards us the little girl looks over in the direction of............

NOAH?!

'lord what does he want now?!'  i think to myself slightly panicking. i can't keep up the psycho act forever. "big brother!" the little girl screams in joys and runs over to him before he can come to me. 'this is terrifying. what does want? what is he gonna do? why is he still bothering me? why does he keep coming back?' i think trying very hard not to hyperventilate. i eventually broke, i couldn't take it anymore and i started to hyperventilate. he was in my ear whispering disgusting things in my ear that weren't true. i was going to pass out i'm not going to make it.

( BAN POV )

i found out noah was the one calling my sister. "oh no" i say. i tell g/t i'm going out for a while when really i was going to get y/n and bring her home she's not gonna be happy but she needs to know.

( TIME-SKIP TO WHEN BAN GETS TO ZE PARK )

i got to the park y/n was at and i try looking for her it i can't seem to find her at all. until i heard hitched breathing coming from a bench and people circled around it 'that's gotta be her there's no way that isn't.' i run over there and just as i said it her her hyperventilating, coughing, trying to stop herself to breathe. but couldn't. i see noah and death glare him. i gesture everyone to move out of the way so i could get her to calm down. it was worse that last time "DAMNIT NOAH WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY OR DO TO HER YOU PIECE OF SHIT?!" i yell at noah obviously irritated and scared. he only chuckles and says " i only whispered sweet nothings into my precious girl's ear" i knew now was not the time to kick his ass but as soon as i can get her home i'm leaving right back out to do so. i put y/n on my back and start to run home.

( TIME SKIP YOU'RE STILL HYPERVENTILATING  BUT YOU'RE HOME AND BC YOUR GUARDIAN IS A DOCTOR THEY HAVE MEDS TO FIX YA UP )

( 3RD POV )

you're still hyperventilating so your guardian cave you some fentanyl to help you go unconscious soon after you do so. you're asleep for the night since by the time you and noah had an "interaction" it was sunset and when you got home it was nighttime. and as you're brother ban said he would, he beat noah to a pulp. he didn't want to kick his ass to bad but he couldn't hold it in. you are his only sister. while you were sleeping ban texted noah to "stop coming back" and block him from his sister and the rest of his family on everything.

but also tanaka also texted you you you usually replied quick and when you didn't you always came back with an explanation text but you didn't text back after 2 hours.

(TANAKA POV )

she hasn't texted me back yet and i'm starting to get worried. i grabbed my stuff and snuck out to go check on her i know i'd get major backlash from my mom and sister but i didn't care i needed to make sure she was alright.

( TIME SKIP TO YOUR HOUSE )

i arrived at her house knocked on the door only to see her brother standing in front of me. "h-hello is um y-y/n here by any chance?" i stuttered her brother was built and taller than kuroo. which is nuts!! her brother is at least 6'5.
"oh y/n's sleeping. something happen to her, but she's alright" he says calmly "oh alright well when she wakes up tell her to text me if she's coming to school tomorrow? every one is worried since she's not texting back..." i say a bit more comfortable yet still worried. "yea i can do that for you. what's your name kid ?" he ask me
"ryunosuke tanaka i go to school with y/n" i say proudly "hmm you're a good kid tanaka i'll let
y/n know you were here and do me a favor i'm assuming you know who noah is, if you seen him around you and y/n kick his ass." her brother ask me. "will do!" i say making sure he understands i'm very serious. " hehe cool. i'm ban l/n by the way annyways see ya kid" he says while closing the door.

( TIME SKIP BACK TO TANAKA's HOUSE )

welp i'm home and my family didn't say a word about me sneaking out. that's when i realized i left my phone and they probably went through it and saw everyone worried in text messages. welp that's one way to get out it hehe. i do my nightly routine then go to sleep knowing y/n is alright and that i have to protect her more from now on.

HOLY FUCKING JAHSHIN THIS WAS HARD TO WRITE IN SORRY IT WAS SO SHORT LEAVE ME ALONE OKAY ILL POST TOMORROW UNTIL THEN I HAVE SOME PLANS FOR THIS BOOK

1.) yes i am going to finish this story currently
2.) this will only be 10-15 chapters
3.) once this book is finished i'm doing one shots and lemons
4.) i am doing a aftermath and lemon as promised
5.) when i start the one shots i'll take requests for story ideas and other characters if wanted

THATS ALL FOR TONIGHT FOLKS HAVE A NICE NIGHT/EVENING/DAY !!!