~1~

~3rd Person POV~

Zelda was on her way to Hateno to find who she hoped to be the 5th champion with her appointed knight, Link. The two were talking about theories on how the Divine Beasts and Guardians operate as they approach the entrance of the village.

"Your Highness, how may I be of service?" one of the guards ask.

"Where might we find the residence of (y/n) (l/n)?" she asks.

"Right this way." the guard says. Zelda and Link follow the guard to the house of the (l/n)'s.

"Thank you." Zelda says, the guard bows and goes back to his post. She knocks on the door. (y/m) answers the door.

"Your Highness." she says doing a curtsy, "Please come in, make yourself at home. Can I get you any refreshments?"

"Oh, no thank you. I'm here looking for (y/n) (l/n)." Zelda says.

"I'll go get her." (y/m) says going to your workshop.

~Your POV~

You're in your workshop working on your new bow that you made and are very proud of. You're adding the finishing touches when your mother comes in.

"(y/n), the Princess is here and is looking for you." she says. You stop what you're doing make sure your scar is hidden. You go down with your mother to see Zelda looking at the many paintings and bows on the wall.

"Princess." Link says calling the princess attention to you. You curtsy out of respect.

"You must be (y/n)." she says walking up to you.

"I am." you say

"I need your help." she says, "We need a someone to pilot the 5th Divine Beast."

"Vah Saria?" you ask.

"Yes." she says, "I know you're one of the, if not the youngest I've asked and you don't have to accept."

You look to your mother for approval, she gives a proud smile and nods. You turn back to the Princess.

"I accept." You say proudly. The princess gives you a smile.

"It's time to introduce you to your Divine Beast." Link says.

"Lead the way then." you say.

The Divine Beast is by the Hateno tower, so you had a decent walk ahead of you. You get to know Zelda and Link better. Zelda asks about your home life and what you do in your free time.

"I make bows and arrows, shoot said bows, and play the ocarina."

"Did you make the bows that are hanging up in your house?" Zelda asks.

"Yes."

"They look craftsman quality." Link says. You blush at the sudden complement.

"Thank  you."

"Why not sell them?" Link asks.

"I can't." you say, "I tailor my bows to me and the way I like for them to feel. So they may not be suitable for others."

"That makes sense."

"We're here." Zelda says. The divine beast is modeled after a buck deer and has a design similar to the tower nearby. You carefully walk up to the beast and put a gentle hand on one of the front legs. It makes a sound and gets down on it's 'knees'. You sigh in relieve and the three of you board the beast. You stare in awe at the intricate design of the beast and the amount of space the interior has to offer. Zelda leads you to the main control unit. You figure out the controls and navigate to Loshlo Harbor and back.