Chapter 35

Song of the chapter-- Stone cold by Demi Lovato

_______________________________________

"Hey"said Ella hesitantly, her head poped up from behind the door which masked her body.

"Hey" I replied to her with a smile.

"Can I come in?" she asked but 4 more heads poped out, "I mean we." she said laughing awkwardly and I nodded with a smile.

"you okay?" asked Hunter as he entered.

"You know after all these years he still don't thing that cheating on we was wrong." I said laughing.

"No surprise he was a narcissistic asshole, we all saw it except you." said Ethan.

"Why was he here?" asked Ella.

"Oh, nothing. He just came here to you know, confess his undying love." I said to them.

"He what?!" shouted Hunter.

"Ya but I kicked him out." I told them as I had huge spoon of ice-cream.

" I am so proud of you sweetie." said Hunter as her reached out my hand and I smiled at him.

"Hey guys I love that you all are spending time with me but where's Eric?" I asked concerned.

"He's in his room." said Ella.

"I am gonna go talk to his." I told them standing up and Diana took my tub of ice-cream as I left causing me to smile.

"Hey, Vi. We gonna leave too." said Hunter as he held Sophie to make sure she doesnt fall over.

"it's cool guys, bye" I said to them whilst smiling as I left walking towards our room.

"Hey there handsome." I said with a small smile as I entered the room and saw him on the bed with his laptop in his hands.

"Soo..." he looking up and putting his laptop on the pedestal next to the bed.

"Soo..." I replied awkwardly as I sat on the edge of the bed and looked at him with guilty eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me?" he asked with a hurt look is his eyes.

"I didn't mean to not tell you. In all honesty I forgot all about that part of my life, well that was until my Nonno mentioned."i explained to him," but that's no excuse I should have told you, so I am going to now."

" Rafael was one of my best friends who lived nextdoor my grandparents house in Italy. He was the first guy that ever liked me for me or that's what I thought until he cheated on  me with Olivia." I told him.

" He did what? " asked Eric shocked.

" ya, I caught him. It is am imagine that I would do anything for it to get erased from my memory. "I told him with a little laugh.

" what did he want?" asked Eric.

" He came to tell me that he is still in love with me, but I kicked him out the house because there is only one man I love more than anything in this world and that's you. "I said as I walked towards him and sat on the side of the bed, right next to him as I hand my hand on his face," the love I had for Rafael was puppy love, it wasn't passionate, it wasn't love that consumed me, it wasn't what I have with you. " I said to him as I looked deep into those beautiful emerald eyes that I have come to absolutely love.

Oh, I hope the baby has his eyes.

"I love you." he said as he leaned down and kissed me as his arms wrapped around me.