The Pack

Warning: may have sex, violence towards people and harsh words, read it if your ready, and some sexual teasing at best

************************************

London

His chambers were huge, I never saw a room as big as Lupa was, I sat on the sofa, hoping I wasnt going to get yelled at by the Alpha when he comes to his chambers. I heard the door knob twist and the door opens, Alpha Lupa walks in, I look at him, in his eyes, I didnt break the eye contact I had with him, i watched as he walked over and he sits down across from the sofa, in a chair.

"You must be little London" Alpha Lupa said, he smiled abit, "that is me" I said to him, Lupa looks at me and just sits there "this is servant Julian" he said as a male servant walks in, Julian lowers his head to the two, "hello Julian" I said and he said nothing, "leave us, stand outside the door until otherwise" Lupa said and the servant had left, "now that is covered, you will sleep in my chambers, you will eat breakfast beside me at the dining hall with the pack, also lunch and dinner as well, you will be by my side and obey my commands" he said to me.

I nodded in agreement, he then growls "you will speak!" He shouted, I whimper abit, "I understand Alpha", he sits back when I responded "good" he said and examines me, I look off abit, and then i notice he got up and walked over to me, and in one swift motion he had me pinned to the sofa, I look up at him, I was nervous, very nervous.

He sniffed my neck and smiled, I turn my head away from that, "you smell better than the whores in this building" he said in my ear, I shrivered abit but I seemed to like him doing that, he kissed my neck softly, I bit my own lip, he chuckles abit "I will not mark you, I will see how you behave, but you do not deserve to be marked now"he said and he then looks down at my clothes.

I wondered what he was thinking, I dont know what he was doing but I didnt feel comfortable pinned down to a sofa, he then looks at me "would you rather be pinned to a wall? Or maybe a table...even the bed perhaps"he said slightly, "I would prefer not to be pinned to anything" I said and at that moment I knew I shouldnt have said anything, he frowns slightly "I AM THE ALPHA, AND YOU BELONG TO ME, IF I WANT TO FUCKING PIN YOU, I WILL PIN YOU, I WILL PIN YOU ANYWHERE, EVERYWHERE!"he growled as he yelled, I whimpered and looks off to avoid his angry eyes, he then got off of me and grabs my arm, he pulled me up tightly and roughly, he then ripped off my clothes and threw me to the floor, "Servant! Get your ass in here and get him cleaned up and put some clothes on him, wouldnt want to go to breakfast naked!" He yelled and Julian had hurried in here and he helped me take a bath and helped me get dress.

"I am sorry for his actions" Julian said, I sighed abit "it is I who caused him to be angry" I said slightly, Julian blinks as he dried my hair "Alpha Lupa, he is nice and he is protective over his pack....I wouldnt go out of my place, if I were you, I would just obey him and let him control you, after all, humans are just toys for the wolves" he said and hurried out of the giant bathroom as Lupa walked in, he smiled at the clothes I sas wearing, "red suits you, so much"he looks at me up and down, he then leans against the door.

"What do you want Alpha Lupa" I said, Lupa blinks and moved close to me, i backed up every step he took until i was backed against the wall, he looks me in the eyes and lifts my chin up, sparks went through my body and I enjoyed his touch, he chuckles and looks deep into my eyes and then he lifted me off my feet, he held me by my wasit and he kissed my neck again, I couldnt help but let out a soft moan, he blinks abit surprise and he chuckles, "I havent been around you long and yet you are like this"he whispers in my ear, I shrivered from his voice. He then licked my neck, I felt alot of pleasure from his licks and then he grips me tightly on the wasit, and stopped at my ear "if I see you sexual interact with another man or wolf, there will be punishment for you and I will kill the wolf where he stands"he said harshly, this was a threat and I know it was, he sets me down and walks, "breakfast awaits" he said and I knew I had to go with him and I know I had no choice.

I followed him to the dinning hall, the hall was huge and filled with so many werewolves in there, I didnt see a single female wolf and that bothered me, how do they have children if there isnt anyfemale wolves in here, I went and sat down when the Alpha pulled out a chair for me, he stood standing up, the dinning hall was filled with chatter until Alpha had riased his hand, I knew he was about to speak but why?

Lupa puts his hand down when the hall was silent, "Good Morning, we have a new member in this pack, his name is London, and everyone will respect him! He isnt the pack toy! He isnt for the pack! He is mine and mine alone, he will only obey orders from me and Beta Kiba if necessary at the time, if I smell, hear, catch or even see another wolf trying to force him or even harm him in any way, I will punish that wolf accordingly and most the punishment will lead to death!" He shouted and then sat down.

I find it odd that he would say that, I guess he was protecting me but from what? I wasnt fully sure, I watch as servants and maids was carrying large trays of food out a door, they put the trays at the Alpha first and went down the line, I learned that the order was set down, the most important was the Alpha and then the other people who were closest was the important and then so forth, after all the food was out, nobody started to eat, until the Alpha started to eat, I looked down at the food I was given, I started to eat as well.

Kiba looks at Alpha Lupa, "Alpha, why have him sit next to you? You havent marked or mated with him" he questioned, I was thinking Lupa would respond angerily but he didnt and that surprised me, Lupa grunts abit "so others can't enjoy him" he just simply said and he contiuned to eat breakfast.

Lupa had walked me around the castle, he was talking to me in such a gentle voice, explaining everything and where everything was, Julian my servant was walking behind us, not too close to us or nothing, in fear of what the Alpha may do to him if he was too close for comfort, after a while, we were back in the room, I was sitting on the sofa nexted to the Alpha.

"What is a mark?" I simply asked remembering he had said that word around me before, Lupa looks at me "it's a bite on the neck, that shows other wolves that you are claimed, it never leaves" he said, I shrivered from the thought of having a bite mark on me forever but on the other hand, it did sound quite good to be bitten by him.

He chuckles, he was amused by me, I huffed and looked away from him, he looks at me and then he rubs my cheek up and down, which sent sparks down my body and I enjoyed that, leans to my ear "your adorable" he told me in my ear, my face started to get red and warm, he laughs abit from my reactions and moved away, I huffed, i was annoyed by him, i went to get up but he grabs my hand and looks at me, "I didnt say you could leave this sofa"he said and frowned slightly, he then pulled me onto his own lap, he wraps an arm around my hips, "what do you think your doing?" I questioned him, and he looks at me "holding you on my lap"he said, I then thought to myself, 'maybe if I get close, he would let me go' I think to myself, he looked at me, with eyes that seemed to know what I wanted to do.

I started to trace my hand on his chest, I felt his biceps and how big he was, I smiled in the process, he watches me and then grabs my hand before I moved it lower, he looks at me, "I didnt think you try to be on me"he said and growls slightly, he pushed me off his lap "your not ready for my cock honey"he stated and I huffed "rude" I told him and that made him angry, "rude? You say? I do not like to be disrespected"he said and growled abit, he stayed quiet for abit.

I watched him, wondering what he was going to do, I was worried and then I watch him call in Julian, fearing of what he was gonna do to him.