BNHA Part 52

--Clyde--

Fat Gum:You're not gonna take us down that easily!

He throws a punch,to which a barrier appeared and blocked the punch for the Yakuza Member.

Fat Gum:What?!

It looks like a barrier.

Yakuza Member:So we have Fat Gum,a boy with a hardening quirk,and another who can summon weapons.

That would be Aeden,thank you very much.

Yakuza Member:Hm,they're both suited for defense,while the latter can be on the offense and defense. Disappointing isn't it,Rappa?

He didn't respond as he let out another barrage of punches to Fat Gum.

With his speed and power,there's no doubt that his punches felt like a bullet to Fat Gum's body.

Rappa:You call that a good defense? They're both looking rough already. I mean,they're not mincemeat yet,but still!

I look around and try to find anything I can blend into the shadows.

I can try to climb the walls with Yin,but that will make noise. I'll just make due with how dark it is already.

Yakuza Member:We are the spear and the shield,whereas you are simply two shields and a spear. | Rappa:Wait,hold on! Who want to fight with two shields? Sounds lame... | Yakuza Member:To be fair,I don't know if that boy even qualifies as one.

Fat Gum:*To Kirishima* Remember,you're unbreakable! If you break your spirit,that means you lost! When you're up against villains,the key is making them loose the fight first! You can't lose your drive before they do! Now let's take those two fat heads down and get outta here! The others are waiting for us!

Yakuza Member:They believe they can defeat us? You must be thrilled. | Rappa:I like the way that fat guy thinks! Alright,this is starting to get good,get rid of this damn thing Tengai! I don't need a stupid bubble to keep me safe! | Tengai:Rise above your own desires,remember what master Overhaul said. He paired us for a reason. Our skills complement each other to assure victory.

Rappa growls,then releases a torrent of fists to Tengai.

They aren't close at all. If I can see an opening to where I can knock that guy out,Fat Gum should be able to take that Rappa guy down.

Tengai:What do you hope such violence will accomplish? | Rappa:Overhaul didn't ask if I want to team up with you! | Tengai:"Master" Overhaul. Show some respect. | Rappa:Who cares! All I want is a good death match! | Tengai:Very well,if you can take them yourself,by all means... | Rappa:That's more like it! You're not so bad after all!

He charges toward Fat Gum and let out another barrage.

I can dodge his hits,but Fat Gum can't. He's  already showing signs of pain,so his body can't even absorb the force behind Rappa's punches. They might be fighting,but I'm sure Tengai will put up a shield when his partner isn't looking too well.

Kirishima:Fat Gum...!

Fat Gum:Your name's Rappa right? It's been a while since I've been hit that hard,and I've done a decent amount of fighting over the years too. In the end,it all gotta come down to what happens first,your arms getting tired or my body giving out! Which is stronger? Spear,or shield? I guess we're about to find out aren't we! | Rappa:Alright,you totally get me fatso! Tengai! Remember! | Tengai:No barriers. | Rappa:Yeah! This is gonna be awesome guys!

Punch after punch after punch,Rappa continues his bombardment of punches as Fat Gum endures throughout every single one.

Rappa:Come on white load,hang in there! You can't pass out on me yet! (continues punching) We've got a long way to go,and I'm just getting warmed up! (a minute has gone by,Rappa still continuing his barrage as Fat Gum starts to choke up blood in his mouth) You're kidding right?! You're still standing! | Tengai:Rappa! He's up to something! Finish him quickly!