Chapter 16

^also this has nothing to do with the chapter i just like the photo :)
i confuse myself sometimes. anyway here's another chapter. sorry it's been awhile.

omg. i cried so hard when i first heard the dream with me with harry. i'm still not ok.

warning: things used for violence are described (idk how to really explain it but i don't want people to be uncomfortable but then again they are reading a mafia book so :/ )

____________________________________________________________

"Louis? As in Louis Tomlinson? The Louis Tomlinson, that we are supposed to detain and bring in?" Niall asks. Harry just groans and hides his face in his hands out of embarrassment and fear of what Niall's reaction is going to be.

"Yes, Niall, that Louis." Harry rasps out.

"So someone did help Louis out of the apartment, and it was you." Niall thinks out loud. Harry huffs out a breath and slowly nods his head, even though the thought wasn't directed at him. "We're gonna get in so much trouble if we get caught." Niall says shaking his head.

"What do you mean 'we'?" Harry inquires, confused as to why Niall would use 'we'. Harry was the one who met up with Louis and helped him escape not Niall, so why would he use 'we'?

"Did you really think I wasn't going to help my best mate out?" Niall asks in disbelief. Harry just slowly nods his head, his eyebrows furrowing in confusion. "I mean I'm hesitant for sure, he's a fucking mafia boss, but you seem to know him and you're ok with him so I can give him a chance." Niall explains to ease Harry's confusion. They don't talk anymore after that. Harry tries to understand why Niall is getting into this mess with him and then his thoughts drift over to what Louis is doing. Niall just turns on the TV and let's Harry think while listening to the low hum of the show that is playing in the background.

***

"Why did you want to bring him in?" Liam asks Louis through the door separating the front and back of the van. They are driving back to the base after leaving Harry's house and Liam and Zayn are both confused as to why Louis was there, but they decide not to question it yet. Louis just continues to stare at Noah's unconscious body, who's foot is still leaking blood, before he answers.

"He did a horrible thing to a person who didn't deserve it." Is all Louis says. He doesn't specify what he did or to whom, he just states it as simply as possible, and all Liam and Zayn can do is accept his vague explanation.

"Why were you with that dude? What's his name even?" Liam asks. Louis freezes at the question because he doesn't know if he should tell them about their past and who Harry actually is. "We recognised him from the fight Louis, don't think we're stupid. He works at an agency and you were with him like you are old friends." If only Liam knew how true that statement was. Louis debates whether or not he should tell Zayn and Liam, and decides he should, so that they know why he is hanging out with a secret agent even though he is a mafia boss, but he leaves out certain details.

"His name is Harry, and he actually is an old friend. A childhood friend to be exact. Before shit hit the fan and everything came crumbling down, I knew him and we were friends. I've actually told you about him before, I'm sure you know what I mean." Louis says. He stills as he sees Noah stir slightly and goes to make sure the ropes around his wrists and ankles are tight enough, and then grabs the cloth drenched in Chloroform and Diazepam, sitting beside his body. He holds the rag over Noah's nose and mouth, making it so he has to breathe in the chemicals. He sits there for a few minutes holding the rag up against Noah's face until his eyes roll to the back of his head again as he loses consciousness. While Louis is busy knocking Noah out again, Liam and Zayn are trying to figure out what Louis meant by they already knew Harry. They had never seen or talked to Harry before. However, they soon realise what Louis means. Louis rarely ever talks about his childhood and only told Zayn and Liam about his first love and that's when they connect the dots as to who Harry is, and why Louis was with him, even after he had tried shooting them all.

"Harry is him?" Zayn questions putting an obvious emphasis on the 'him', even though he already knows the answer.

"Yes Zayn, Harry is him." Louis says stepping away from Noah's body and just glaring at him. He knows who Harry is and he shouldn't be hurt like Noah hurt him. Louis is still confused as to how he and Harry were engaged or if Noah forced him into that too. Louis sighs and rubs his hands down the side of his face. Why does he care so much? Harry's probably changed? But, has he really? He still seemed like the fun, bubbly kid he was when they were younger.

Louis groans as the memories flood his mind again. At least he can take out all of his frustration on Noah when they get back to the base. Speaking of which, they arrive not even seconds later. Once they park the van, capos are coming up and looking at Louis for orders. "Take him to cell 3. I want him tied up to the chair by his ankles, arms, hands, and chest. Make sure it's the metal chair so he can't break it by falling out of it, because I know he's going to want to try that. Oh, also make sure to gag him so I don't have to hear his unnecessary and annoying yells for help." Louis instructs kicking Noah's body and hopping out of the van before shooing the capos away. They salute at him before roughly grabbing Noah's body, not really caring for his comfort, and dragging him towards the basement cells of the base.

"What are you planning to do to him anyway?" Liam asks cautiously. They know that sometimes Louis doesn't like to be questioned on why he is bringing someone in, whether it is for torture or ransom. Louis, instead of pushing them away, just smiles a sadistically before turning away and leaving Liam and Zayn in fear of what he is going to do.

"Are you two scaredy-cats coming inside?" Louis mockingly shoots over his shoulder as he enters the base. Liam and Zayn share one last look before glancing towards where Louis is and following him into the mansion that the base is located in.

The three of them walk around the base, Louis leading with Liam and Zayn flanking on his left and right side, to make sure everything is running smoothly and that all their money and weapons are in stock. They make sure that the capos have done the daily runs of collecting and selling. After Louis gets bored and he knows everything is running smoothly, he decides to head down to the basement to see how Noah is doing. He walks in only to be met by Noah glaring at him with hard and angry eyes. Louis rolls his eyes at Noah's antics, seeing as he is in the position of power while Noah is tied up to a chair, and goes over to the table set up off to the side of the cell. On the table their is an assortment of knives, guns, pliers, lashes, and many other tools Louis can use for pain. There are only a few things placed on the table, but if you were to go a little further down the hall of the basement, you would reach a sound-proof room where the fun actually begins.

"Hello, Noah." Louis slowly drawls out as he picks up a knife and spins the blade in his hand, "I have so much planned for you."

____________________________________________________________

so, like i guess you have an idea of what's gonna happen to noah? also, niall is so accepting i love him :)

thoughts? did you guys like this chapter? what do you think is gonna happen for harry and niall with their jobs and being around louis?

don't forget to comment and vote.

all the love,
-H x