Chapter Ten: Big Sister

"Harrison Brae Barakat," I whispered to the baby as he was brought back to me for the morning feeding.

I could almost see a smile curl on his lips. My hormones being all over the place made tears fall from my eyes. Jack had left to go home with the guys. I was fine in the hospital alone. I mean what was I going to do or where was I going to go. I had to stay for two days and it was going to be terribly long. Day one though was already in the books.

Harrison was having some slight troubles breathing and was put on oxygen briefly overnight. He had been removed from the oxygen during the morning and I was informed that he would have to stay a little longer potentially if this issue kept up. I brushed my finger on his soft cheeks I couldn't believe he was all mine well, Jack's too.

"Good morning! Good morning!" Rian greeted coming in with TK who put his hands out for the baby.

Rian had a carrier of coffee in his hand and balloons. I shook my head and laughed slightly too loud making the sleeping baby wake up.

"shh it's okay," I spoke calmly and rubbed his bareback.

"I have the best gift for you," Rian said before placing down the cup carrier.

Rian handed me a large cold brew and I smiled at him. He knew the language all too well based on the look on my face. I hadn't had a cup of coffee or any caffeine since I was told I was pregnant and had to stop drinking it.

"So does he have a name?" TK said made grabby hands for Harrison.

"Yes, he has a name. No band on his ankle yet to signify it though. I was waiting until I see the doctor later. Only a few more hours and then we can hopefully go home. It's going to be so weird. I mean it is weird I miss feeling him move but at the same time I am kind of like thank god no more kicking my ribs," I let out a little giggle as Rian stabbed a straw into his coffee cup and I did the same with mine.

"What is his name?" Rian asked skeptically.

Rian knew Jack would talk if I didn't tell him. No one here last night when Jack or Ryleigh left other than Zack. I am almost positive Zack knew because Ryleigh was miss loudmouth but we love her that way. I felt bad though debating telling Rian before telling Alex and Lisa. I wanted to tell everyone all together. It seemed like my thoughts were interrupted by Ryleigh coming in and destroying that for me.

"Good morning baby Harrison and Good morning Logan B!" Ryleigh said all too cheerfully.

"His name is Harrison!" TK and Rian shouted causing Harrison to start to whimper before the flood gates opened.

"Ryleigh," I groaned as Zack came and put a hand over her mouth.

"Wait did Zack know before Harrison's godparents knew?" TK challenged.

"I told you everyone is going to be his godparents not just like one of two sets. It is just easier this way. Also yes, Zack knew because Ryleigh know's Harrison's full name. So I guess if you won't blab to anyone else Ryleigh can spoil his name to you all." I motioned for Ryleigh to go ahead as both men looked at her.

"I love how you have so little faith in me. It's like we have truly known each other since we were ten. Anyway, the baby's name is drum roll Ri!" Ryleigh pointed to Rian as he drummed on his legs.

"Harrison Brae Barakat," Jack said behind Ryleigh stealing her thunder causing her to pout.

"Hey!" Ryleigh whined.

"What he is my son," Jack said shrugging and going over to TK who sat on the sofa with the baby.

"He is also Logan's son too! She told me I could spoil his name not just you Mr. Meanie!" Ryleigh pouted some more like a little kid before ducking her head into Zack's chest to fake cry.

I couldn't help but laugh. It seemed like people were always in my room coming in left and right to check on me and Harrison. Ryleigh posted a picture of her holding Harrison's hand to Instagram and everyone seemed to go insane.

"I can't stop laughing!" Ryleigh said through fits of laughter and tears.

"God they want to know who the baby is and if it's mine or one of the other guys. Maybe it's Hope we don't know do we?" Ryleigh said placed Harrison closer to her chest.

Ryleigh was going to make a fantastic mom one day. Of course, Alex and Lisa came up. Lisa brought me some clothes that would fit me that weren't completely gross. I felt gross but I wasn't able to shower until tonight after everyone left. That changed a nurse had to stand in the room while I showered just in case something happened. Postpartum bodies were but so worth it. I felt like if I had another pregnancy I hoped it would be like Harrison's. Labor was fairly simple and I didn't even have to have an epidural.

Alex came and climbed on the hospital bed holding Harrison to his bare chest. It was weird seeing everyone walk around with a baby on the chest and under their shirts. It was something that apparently made babies closer to that person it also helped with body heat. Alex kept rubbing Harrison's back with his fingers.

"I think you and Jack did really well. He is absolutely handsome. Lisa keeps gushing about how she can't wait to buy him clothes and for you guys to pick a theme for his nursery." Alex rambled but I got lost in thought look at Harrison who as sound asleep on Alex's chest.

The people I grew up idolizing are everyday people who are soft squishy individuals. You imagine them to always have this I don't give a fuck attitude. They were really soft over a baby. I put my hand on the back of Harrison's head and brushed what little hair he had.

"Wonder where he got the red hair from?" Alex chuckled before putting his arm under Harrison's butt to mess up my hair.

"Hey, I like my red hair thank you very much. I just dye it to keep up with Jack-o," I scrunched my nose and sticking my tongue out at Alex.

"You know the only reason we wanted to name him an A name is because of you?" I said resting my head on Alex's shoulder.

"No. Why would you curse a kid with the name Alexander?" Alex looked at Jack and made a weird face as the two started to get rowdy.

"Alexander William the baby," Lisa said and put her hands out for Harrison.

"He may be a dork but Harrison's name was almost Alexander it was a name that I liked. I liked Alexander Bane." I shrugged while Jack shook his head.

"It's bad enough having one Alex I don't think we could have handled another Alex plus have you not seen his big head?" Jack said while pointing to Alex.

I shook my head and rubbed my flabby stomach. I was informed that it would go down in the next few weeks and I would be back to normal in roughly 10-20 depending on activity levels. Carlos rushed into the room and smiled.

"Why Harrison?" Carlos asked while TK laughed.

"We just liked the name. Archer felt too close to Archie which felt really formal while. Hudson was a top contender for me but it wasn't my favorite because so many places are named Hudson. I liked Reid but it wasn't a top of the list name felt weird. I liked Leo. Jack hated the name, Leo. I liked Theo too but Jack also didn't like that name. So we were sort of stuck with no name. We did agree however if we didn't come up with a name or figure out his name by the time we left his name would have been Alexander." I said a little bitterly at Alex.

"I wanted his name to be Riley! But I was told no." Ryleigh said as everyone started to laugh.

I heard a knock at the door before a little girl with pigtails rushed over to the bedside. I picked up Kolbi and placed her on my lap. Kolbi was all excited and jumping up and down. Kolbi was going to be such a good big sister. Kolbi was even dressed in a pink and blue shirt that says proud big sister. That was something we all decided to tell the kids no matter what growing up that they were siblings. Because to us, it didn't matter. Kolbi considered me mom and Beckett dad. We would deal with that tough conversation later but right now we were going to let Kolbi adore her baby brother.