Jealously

Warning: this is like my other warnings, sex, violence, and among other things, read if you dare too.

******************************

Alpha Lupa

I was quite upset that London had called me rude, I wasnt being rude to him at all, at least that is what I saw. I called in his servant, to give him a lesson, a lesson he would never forget. "You called for me Alpha?" Julian had said, he dared not to look me in the eyes, which I liked from a servant, "yes I did, take your clothes off and ride me like your life counts on it, which it does!"he said grinning, London eyes widened when he said this and i knew he tried to hide it within himself, Julian took his clothes off and after I watched the servant take my cock out, he out onto my lap, I pushed my big ass cock into his ass, i looked at London and saw the jealously in his eyes and I chuckles "this is your punishment London" I told him and London looked off, "do not look away!" I snapped and grips onto Julian neck and squeezed it, Julian whimpers and moved in my grip, that annoyed me, London looks at me "dont hurt him!" London said, I didnt listen to him, when Julian didnt start moving, I started to move him, it was roughly, I let Julian throat go and stopped moving his hips, I then let Julian do the rest, he knew well how to ride my cock, after all, he was the most fucked around here, I licked my lips and then Julian slowed down, I thrusted hardly into him, Julian moans filled the room some more, London whimpers from the sight of this.

"Better not be bad again" I told him and London nods, I then pulled out of Julian "suck it Servant" I said and Julian got between my legs and sucked me off, London still didnt like this, of course he didnt, I didnt like this at most, all I cared for was fucking London but I couldnt not yet, after a while Julian had left, I cleaned up and London was back on my lap, his head against my chest, I didnt mind, London was mine after all.

London breaths abit slowly, "I know you didnt enjoy him" London said, I smiled "i know" he looks at me, I leaned down and kissed him softly, Londong blinks and didnt fight against the kiss, he kissed me back, he was a good kisser and that was surprising, i nibble at  his lip, I smiled as he moans against my lips, I could feel London, I felt his emotions and what he wanted and I wanted him so badly but I couldn't give in to myself, I pulled back and I heard him whimper, I knew London wanted more and I sighed "London, dont be pushy please"i told and London nods.

London had fallen asleep in my arms and I smile as I went and laid in my bed, well our bed I should say, I covered him up and kisses his head, I left him to sleep away.
************************************
Sorry this chapter isnt as long as the other chapters, I normally try to make them about 1000 words and this wasnt, I ran out of things to put down, I will make the next chapter longer thanks!