NOT AN END

Epilogue 

It's been three months since the accident happened. Y/N took three months to recover while the others continued with their solo promotions like branding and stuff. 

In those three months, aside from recovering, she spent the days doing new things, meeting new people, and slowly getting back on track.

Looking back, Y/N still has times when she can't help but regret and blame herself for what happened. She knew it won't happen if she didn't let her emotions take over her.

But with the help of the people who truly care for her, Y/N accepted that things happen for a reason and she can't erase what just happened but she can correct it.

Within three months, many things happened too. With Twice being active for already five years and counting, the company allowed them to live outside the dorm. Also to give each of them personal space, and yet it is a huge step for everyone.

Dahyun and Tzuyu are now living in one apartment near the building. Nayeon and Momo occupy a condo unit a few streets away from Dahyun and Tzuyu's apartment. Jeongyeon and Jihyo have their own apartment. 

Sana and Mina are living in the same building as Nayeon and Momo, only their unit is a floor higher. And as for Chaeyoung and Y/N, after Y/N finally accepted the whole truth, they chose to live in their mother's house even if it was an hour away from the company.

Even if they don't want to live away from each other, the girls thought it's for the better too, especially since what is between Jihyo and Y/N is still not going well.

Ever since Y/N left the hospital, and before that last conversation with the leader, she hasn't talked to her. She admits she misses the old them, but it's a consequence of the action that she needed to take.

But that is just about to change.

Today Chaeyoung and Y/N left the house together as they were all asked to go to the company. No one knows what could be the reason why they were asked to go there, but surely it's important as they had everyone come.

"Mom! We'll leave now, Manager Kris is already waiting outside," Chaeyoung said as she kissed her mom and grabbed her bag. 

Suddenly she noticed that the younger is nowhere around.

"Where's Y/N?"

"At the backyard, go check her, I'll just keep these dishes away."

"Alright,"

As Chaeyoung went to the back of their house, she saw Junghoon and Y/N. Y/N was sitting on her feet as she's watching Junghoon cut out some flowers.

"Junghoon, quick, we need to go already."

"Noona, you should have told me you need these. I could have arranged it earlier for you."

"Hey," Chaeyoung called as she walked to the two. The two turned their heads in sync and it made Chaeyoung chuckle as she find it adoringly.

"What is this all about? We are running late."

"Hang out, I'm asking Junghoon to get me some flowers."

"For free?"

"Mhm."

"Didn't he work hard taking care of these? You should pay for him." Chaeyoung teased making the younger girl glare at her.

"I kinda agree." Junghoon joked.

"What are you saying? I took care of them too! I deserve a share!" 

Junghoon and Chaeyoung laughed at Y/N. They are happy Y/N is more comfortable now with them. More comfortable than ever. As Chaeyoung thought she will lose her sister, she did everything she could do, and here they are.