130 ❆ Dangerous glory

Hoseok woke up with a start.

As his eyes opened they faded back into their normal brown instead of the fiery orange they were before.

He stood from the bed he was laying on, ignoring the tingling in his legs and mumbling one name over and over and over again.

Yoongi, Yoongi, Yoongi, Yoongi.

"There's something wrong," he told himself through pants, he looked around, noticing the asleep Taehyung but ignoring it as he pressed on a button on the wall, this opened the door to leave whatever room he was in.

Hoseok did so quickly.

He jumped down, causing others to run over from hearing the thud.

Dion was at the front of them, his eyes widening when he saw Hoseok was awake, "Hoseok, you're awake? Does that mean-"

Hoseok grabbed Dion by the throat, his eyes morphing into the Phoenix version, where the background of his iris was a fiery red and there were orange flames emitting from his pupil. He wasn't hurting Dion, more or less just keeping him in place.

Dion wasn't offended, he knew this was the Phoenixes doing and not Hoseok's.

"Create a portal for me to get to the Onee Vessel," Hoseok's voice was deeper, distorted in a sort of way, which meant it wasn't him speaking but the Phoenix through the vessel, "do it now, warlock." they could all tell by the fact he referred to Yoongi as the Onee Vessel instead of his real name that this wasn't Hoseok.

Dion chuckled lightly, tapping Hoseok's wrist, "I can't until you let me go." he told the Phoenix, his tone even and calm, if the Phoenix was taking over Hoseok's body and woke him up, it meant something bad happened to Yoongi and the others.

Which worried all of them.

Dion created a portal that lead Hoseok to where Yoongi was, but before Hoseok went through he looked at NamJoon with that same fiery look, the visual in Hoseok's eyes not going away, "You, come with me," he pointed at the brown haired male, who gulped as he nodded slowly.

Jimin wasn't going to let his boyfriend handle this alone, so he went with them, getting Hoseok- or the Phoenix's- permission first. He knew damn well something bad was happening and having a little wind power could be helpful.

They were thrown on the other side of the portal, Hoseok quickly walking towards the lake he knew Yoongi was in because he could feel it, though before they barged through, NamJoon held Hoseok back and made a gesture for Jimin to stop.

Hoseok didn't oppose, his eyes brown again.

The trio saw Adora holding Songhee and Jungkook against the trees, their eyes turning towards the witches knocked out on the ground near the shore. They heard Adora talking about how she wasn't going to let them wake the OneeOnia up, because they're monsters and what Jiwoo is doing to rid the world of elementals was good.

Maybe Rendon got his crazy from his dear mommy, who seemed to act innocent when it came to the topic.

"Not if I can help it," Hoseok muttered menacingly, his eyes willingly going back into the Phoenix version as he ran towards Adora.

The woman turned towards the sound of crunching leaves and twigs, her eyes widening when she saw the person running towards her. She could easily tell this was the vessel of the Phoenix though the difference was the Phoenix was awake inside of Hoseok.

Hoseok grabbed her by the throat, burning her slightly which caused Adora to scream. Her hold on Jungkook and Songhee relented completely as she tried to stop the Phoenix from killing her.