17 | Together?

VanceOctober 29, 2019 (5:32 PM)

Vance
October 29, 2019 (5:32 PM)

"Baby, can you get me a salad? I'm hungry," Desiree asked over the phone.

"What kinda salad?"

"A Caesar salad."

"Aight, ima pull up in 10."

"Ok, be safe."

"Yeh."

I hung up and headed to the nearest Wendy's. Desiree and I got a thing goin. It's not a relationship yet cause right now we tryna make sense of our feelings for each otha so I guess you can say we're in an entanglement.

My feelings for her are there, no doubt. They've been there since she sent me the second letter but ion know if she feel the same way. I'm always the one to make the first move when we together but I'm convincing myself that she prolly juss shy or sumn like that.

Wit us, it's not just sex even tho we only did it that one time so far. It's the nice ass showers we have, the nice ass convos and the nice ass feelings wit some nice ass dinner at home dates. Shit...it might be a relationship...but not officially.

Damn, why the fuck am I stressin over this girl? I ain't ever stress over a shordy this much before.

When I got to the Wendy's drive thru, while I waited, I lit the blunt I rolled earlier and got to puffin.

I ordered the food and drove all the way to Desiree's apartment still puffing and no one to pass it to.

Anyways, i got on the elevator and headed up to her apartment number.

"Wassup, girl," I said, releasing a puff of smoke.

"Really?" She gave me a stank face.

"My fault," I said, lowering my hand wit the blunt in it.

I followed her inside, closing the door behind me and handed her the bag wit her salad.

"Thank you," she smiled at me.

"No prolem," I say, making my way over to her couch. "Come eat over here."

"Why?"

"So I can watch you eat..." I said while plopping my ass down on one side of the couch.

"Boy that's weird, but ok."

She came and sat next to me. Then she got to eatin...and I deadass juss watched her sexy ass.

I licked my lips while I watched her every move. A lot of shit was going through my head about what I could do to dis girl right now but I'm holdin off...

"You mines?" I asked then bit my bottom lip.

"What?" She turned to me, covering her mouth that was full wit lettuce and other shit.

"You mines?"

"You asking or telling?"

"I'm askin..."

"Well...I don't know, you tell me."

"Aight, since you don't know, lemme tell you. You mines," I said seriously. "Now lemme get a kiss."

"I have food in my mouth," she said while still covering her mouth.

"Ion care."

Desiree moves her hand from over her mouth and puckered up. I leaned in and gave her a nice chaste ass kiss on her soft ass lips.

"Now move and lemme eat in peace," she said when we pulled away.

I snickered. "Aight, whatever. Ima go take a nap before I head out to work. You cool wit that?"

"Go head, boo."

I went to her room and laid on her bed and before I knew it, I knocked the fuck out.

End of Chapter