Chapter 6

I open my eyes and found myself standing inside of some sort of cave.(The picture above) Huh why am I inside of a cave. I thought I was with Centanu. Where is he and........ Why am I in a dress!!?? I down myself to see I was wearing a elegant red dress. I look around to see a large pond about few feet away from me. I walk over and look at my reflection. I let out a gasp as I stare at my reflection. "I-Is that me?"

 "I-Is that me?"

Wow I looked.......... So beautiful. I touch the crown on my forehead feeling the texture of it I then look down at the necklace. I felt some of warm feeling but I couldn't place a finger on it. Even this cave feels familiar to me.

I think I seen this place before. I remember back when I was 5 years old I had this weird dream that I was in a cave and these two people were playing with me but the dream was fuzzy.

I looked around the cave again but when I look the opposite side of the pond to find a dark tunnel.
"Looks like that the only exit here."

ᕼOᒪᒪY

I suddenly heard my name called, "H-hello?" ᕼOᒪᒪY The voice echoed through the cave. ᕼOᒪᒪY ᗰY ᗷᗩᗷY ᘜIᖇᒪ

A sudden brighten light form in front of me forcing me to cover my eyes. The light dim and I slowly open my eyes to see a woman and an man standing in front of me. I quickly take a step back. "W-who are you?" The woman gave me a sad look. I look at her and notice that shee looks like kinda like me. The man have red hair and seem well built.

(This is what the woman look like)

(This is what the man look like)

I stared at them cautiously before speaking again

I stared at them cautiously before speaking again. "Who are you?"

"We're are your parents my little dragon." The man said and gave me a soft smile.

"My parents?" I question and they nodded.  I looked at them weirdly.  "It's okay sweetie, we are not gonna hurt you." The women took a step towards me causing me to step back. "Darling, she don't trust us because of those humans." Anger flashed through in her eyes but calm down.  The men let out a sigh before looking at me. "I know that you don't trust us as much as you trust your mate, but we're telling you the truth that we're are you parents and it was hard for us to let you go. But we had to in order to protect you." My eye softened. "We place you on earth so that nobody could find you, unfortunately we didn't expect the humans that were raising you, abusing you and enslaved you in their personal games." He said with bitterness and anger. "Wait you said that you guys brought me to earth. Does that mean I'm not human?"

"Half Human sweetie. Your Dracotaur,  meaning that your half human half dragon." I looked at them shock. I-I'm part Dragon!? Well no wonder I can go in the blazing sun without getting a sun burned. "So okay let get me this straight, I'm half human half dragon. I thought Dragon don't existed." My 'dad' laughed. "They do exist my little dragon however someone will come after you." I titled my head. "But why?" Dad look at mom giving him a nod before looking back at me. "Me and your mom are the king and Queen of dragons. When we find out that you're mom is pregnant, we were thrilled and told our subject's about the huge news. They were also thrilled however some people weren't keen about it. One day they tried to kidnapped you're mom but I interfere and they got arrested. Later that day we find out that they weren't our people but some sort of alien inside of a robot." My brow furrow together, "Wait...dad are these aliens that were inside these robots looked exactly the same when you captured them?" The expression on their faces seems that I was right. "Yes, how did you know that?" I let out a sigh, "I had encountered them before in the past." I said as I play back the memories that I met the kraangs. "They called themselves as the kraang and they  have some sort glow liquid called the mutagen or the ooze and if any type of living creature touched it they will get mutated." My parents listen to in silence. I also tell them about Splinter and the brothers.

"Hey dad how I got here and how did you know that I have a mate?" I asked, "I brought you here and my sense of smell is sharp. Although I don't appreciate that you guys mate." I felt my face heat up, "And also your mate smell like a yautja."

"Wait you're know their species?" He nodded "Yes the yautja think of us as equals. We sometimes help eachother during wars and also some dragon people live in yautja prime and some yautja live in our realm."

"Wow that cool" I said

"It's time for you to go back to your mate. Go to that tunnel over there." Dad then snap is finger and a bridge appear. I looked at them sadly, "Will I ever see again?" Mom smiled at me sweetly. "Yes you will see us in the future. Just remember we always love you baby."

I looked at them before running up them and gave them a big hug. They seem stunned but they instantly hug me back. "I love you guys." A tear roll down my face. "We love you too my little dragon." I gave them a smile before slowly let go and  walking over to the bridge and head towards the tunnel. 

I opened my eyes again to see a sleeping centanu in front of me. I'm back I slowly sat up and stretched my arms and let out a yawn. I still wearing the dress too. I look back at centanu with a smile of my face. " Who ever thought that dragons are real. Heck I'm part dragon and met my real parents." I silence chuckle when suddenly I heard centanu groan. He starting to wake up. He slowly open his eyes I smile at him. "Good morning love how did you sleep?" He let out a yawn. "I slept good you?" I hum in response and gave him a kiss. "Yes and the weirdest thing happened while I was sleeping. I met my real parents."