Hanging Out pt.1

(E/C): eye color

A/N: Let me know if you have any ideas like a lemon or something

Toga POV:

We finally got (Y/N) to join the league, it wasn't easy but I knew he come around. We were all sitting down in the bar going over the next plan.

(Y/N) POV:

After I joined the League of Villains I had to go on my first mission. I was sitting next to Toga as I was listening to Shigaraki's plan. She wasn't really paying attention, she just had her back turned and she just kept looking at me with her head in her hands grinning, I could see the look in her eyes, she wanted something from me.
All of a sudden she got out of her bar stool and began to lay on me. I once again started to blush. She just started giggling.

''T-Toga, now's not the time for this we should be focusing on the plan right now.''

''The only thing I wanna focus on right now is you'' She said hugging my waist.

''Could you two please wait until after we're done to do this?'' Kurogiri asked.

Everyone was looking at the two of us. I was starting to get embarrassed.

''Fiiiiinnnneeeee'' Toga said with an annoyed look.

''Sorry about that guys'' I said apologetically.

Thankfully she got off me because I was about to get a boner then things would've really gone bad for me.

''As I was saying, our mission is to capture a U.A. student and try to recruit him." Shigaraki said.

''So who's our target?'' I asked curiously.

''Katsuki Bakugo'' Shigaraki said holding a picture of him. ''Quirk:Explosion, he's a U.A. student who wants to become the number one hero. He was known for winning the sports festival this year and is short-tempered and arrogant. He has devloped a sort of superiority complex since childhood, due to which he looks down on others, and gets agiated very easily when someone out performs him. Due to his arrogant nature he is not good at teamwork. Ok besides that, here's the plan. (Y/N), Dabi, Toga, and some new members that will be joining us soon, you will have to infiltrate the camp, capture Bakugo, and bring him here.''

''What about you guys?'' Dabi asked.

''Kurogiri and I will wait here for you guys to return and Kurogiri will open a gate for you to go through to get back here. Oh and don't worry, we'll make sure that he doesn't try to escape.''

''Wouldn't it be easier if I just teleport to the training camp, grab Bakugou, and bring him back here?''

''That's a great idea (Y/N)!'' Toga says excitedly.

''That does sound like a good idea, but the problem is that you would have to teleport constantly in order to reach him and even if you teleport him here, we would still have to restrain him before he tries to escape or fight us'' Shigaraki responded.

''Good point I can't teleport too much'' I replied.

''By the way before you guys leave I still have a few more things to say.''

I listen extra carefully this time.

''We have two U.A. students that I want you guys to get rid of, Izuku Midoriya and Shoto Todoroki'' Shigaraki says pulling two pictures out of them.

Toga just got excited when she saw that green haired kid in the photo.

''Are you ok?'' I ask her.

''Yeah I'm fine'' she says blushing.