Slumber Parties

It was Friday! Ian, Zack, and Trey all got to walk home with me today to stay over. I was excited but also nervous about Alex. He tends to want to be with me all the time. Ryley said he'd try to keep him away from me and my friends, but knowing Alex he'd find a way.

"Ok let's go to my room." I smiled, leading them up the stairs. We all set our bags down and decided to watch some TV downstairs. The only problem is I don't know where Alex is and I don't want him to bother us. It was quiet for a while before Ryley came downstairs. "Hey Ollie, are you sure you want to sit down here? Alex will be looking for you any minute." He asks. "Yeah we're good." I respond, not really listening to what he was saying. He was right. About five minutes later Alex comes running downstairs. "Bubby!" He yells excited. "Hush we're trying to watch this." I scold lightly. He pouted at me and walked over to try to sit on my lap. "Not now bub, I have friends over." I groan, lightly pushing him off. I found this situation annoying but my friends thought it was funny. "Bubby pay 'tention me!" Alex yelled. "Don't yell." I scolded firmly. He whined and started to cry. I groaned when I saw the tears but my big brother instinct kicked in. "What's wrong bub?" I asked softly. "Bubby no like me!" He cried. "Alex, big bubby has friends over right now. You're going to have to either sit quietly or go play in your room." I explained gently. He didn't like my response and continued to pout. "Ryley! Can you come get him please?" I yelled. "No Ryley!" He whined. My friends were hysterically laughing at me struggling with Alex. Ryley came in laughing and picked him up. "Come on honey, leave Ollie alone." He chuckled.

"He's so cute." Ian coos. "Yeah when he's not annoying." I huff, not knowing he ran back in the room."Not 'noying! Ryley bubby called me 'noying!" Alex yelled. "No no no! Hush." I panicked. "Oliver Scott be nice!" Ryley scolded harshly from the other room. I glared at my little bother. "Yes sir." I called back. "He came out of nowhere!" Zack laughs. "He really did." Trey agrees, laughing at my scowl. I cracked a small smile at my friends.

"Bubby play with me!" Alex said, barging into my room. "Alexander, knock!" I scolded. He jumped and walked into the hallway, knocking on my door. I groan and facepalmed at him. My friends were all laughing and cooing at my baby brother. "Nevermind." I huffed. He was standing in the hallway looking at me. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Bubby has to say 'come in' first." He says like it was obvious. Even I couldn't help but laugh. "Come in." I chuckled. He smiled and walked back into my room. "Play with me?" He asks smiling. "No bub." I sighed. He pouted angrily. "Don't start." I warn, seeing him on the verge of a tantrum. Too late, he started screaming and pushing everything he could off my bed. He was kicking and hitting everytime I tried to get close to him. He kicked me in the stomach and immediately stopped when he heard my sound of pain. "B-bubby?" He asks concerned. I was holding my stomach. He started crying again because he hurt me, he didn't actually hurt me. It more scared me than anything. "Alex! Look what you did!" I yelled. He shook his head and kept crying. "Look at the mess you made! And you kicked me, you do not hit or kick people!" I scolded firmly. "Sorry!" He cried.

"Go tell Ryley you kicked me." I ordered, not in the mood to deal with him. He obediently nodded and left my room. "Are you ok?" Ian asks concerned. "Yeah I'm fine." I mumbled, looking around at the mess. "We'll help clean it up." Trey offered. "No leave it. Alex needs to do it." They nod in understanding. "Why did you send him to Ryley?" Zack asks. "I don't want to deal with him." I answered.

Not much later we Alex's cries from the other room. "Is he okay?!" Ian asks panicked. "Yeah he's fine. Ryley probably spanked him." I said slightly still annoying with my baby brother. "Someone has something to say to you." Ryley said, popping his head into the door. I nodded and Alex came running to me. "Sorry!" He cried. I immediately forgave him and pulled him into my lap gently. "Shhh it's okay bub. I'm not hurt." I comforted. "B-but I am!" He sobbed. "Did RyRy spank you?" I asked the crying toddler. He nodded rapidly and I chuckled softly. "Its ok baby." I tried to calm him down. "No not! Hurts!" He cried, clinging onto me tightly. "I know it does. Calm down bub I got you." I sighed. He can be a bit dramatic when he gets spanked but I couldn't help my big brother instincts! I hate when he cries. "Here why don't you lay here with bubby and his friends for a little bit?" I offered softly. I got a sad sniffle and a small nod. I laid down on the bed, laying Alex tummy down on top of me. My friends were sitting in the floor or in my desk chair. I turned on whater kids movie I saw first, which happened to be Megamind and cuddled my baby brother. He squirmed for a bit before settling.

"Hurts bubby." He whined. "Shh I know bub." I cooed softly. "I sorry." He whimpered. "You're ok baby." I comforted. I always think it's cute how he thinks apologising will make the pain stop. He whimpered and whined through half the movie before he fell asleep. I rubbed his back slowly and held onto him tightly while he slept.