16: Zoo (Pt.1)

Twice decided to take Y/N to their local zoo in Korea. (I'm so bad at starting a chapter-)

  Y/N was not yet fully awake, even when they got off the car at the zoo.

  'Y/N/N! Time to wake up!' Sana squealed, jumping around, excited to enter the zoo.

  Y/N had no choice but to wake up from her mom's loud high-pitched voice.

  'WHO KIDNAPPED ME?' Y/N shouted, as she just woke up and she didn't wake up in a room.

  'Ahhh baby it's us.' Jeongyeon said, patting her back and calming her down. The people around were really about to throw hands on Twice for 'kidnapping' a girl.

  'Eomma I want to get down.' Y/N whined, kicking her legs.

  Jeongyeon immediately let her down on the floor, and held on to her hand tight. Her kicking did hurt a bit.

  'Where is this?' Y/N said, looking around.

  'We're at the zoo.' Sana said, still jumping around, now heading to the entrance.

  'Each get your own ticket. Jeongyeon get
Y/N's one too.' Nayeon said, handing out the tickets which had different animals on top.

  Jeongyeon entered behind Nayeon with Y/N.

  'So... where should we go first?' Mina asked, scanning the map.

  'Should we just walk a circle around the park? Either way? We can basically see everything that way.' Jihyo suggested, being the leader, of course.

  'Let's go then. Anti-clockwise or clockwise?
Y/N do you want to see the tigers first or the penguins first?' Jeongyeon asked them, or rather, her daughter.

  'Mmm... Penguin?'

  'Then let's go anti-clockwise. This way.' Mina said, walking in front of them while the others at the back were still checking their bags.

  'This entrance.' Mina stayed once more, in her gentle voice, then walking through a door that was under a white, 'icy' cave.

  'Eomma it's cold.' Y/N said, hugging Jeongyeon's leg, which stopped her from walking.

  'Aigoo we forgot to take your coat.' Jeongyeon said, carrying Y/N once more, this time hugging her tight.

  The others walked around the cave-like area, looking at penguins and polar bears and one arctic fox, in the corner of the area, behind a glass.

  'You know who this looks like?' Jeongyeon asked Y/N, keeping her voice low, and pointing at the penguin.

  'Mina Eomma? It walks like Mina Eomma.'
Y/N said, looking closely.

  'I heard that.' Mina stated, glaring at them when Jeongyeon turned around.

  Y/N immediately burst out laughing at the realisation, watching her Mina Eomma walk away.

  'She's mad.' Jeongyeon said, walking to the glass where the polar bears were.

  'JEONGYEON! SIGN MY NOTEBOOK!' A boy popped out from nowhere in front of Jeongyeon. His shout led to more and more people asking for autographs and photos.

  'Sorry no fan service today.' Jeongyeon said, bowing at the crowd, then escaping from them with the guard's help.

  They could hear the crazy Onces whining behind, but none of them bothered to care. Momo decided to be nice and walked up to them, signing and taking photos with them.

  'Why isn't Jeongyeon taking photos with us?'
  'Why isn't Jeongyeon signing my notebook?'
  'No fan service from Jeongyeon? Why?'

  The Onces kept on bombarding Momo with questions.

  'Sorry everyone.. Jeongyeon is not free to give fan service yet. She's probably busy taking care of our daughter.' Momo explained, a sheepish smile appearing on her face.

  'Not that kid again. She is a rubbish.' One of the Onces said.

  Momo was about to scold them for insulting her daughter, but her image was important too, so all she did was walk away and head to Jeongyeon.

  'Hey Yoo. I got something to tell you.' Momo said, pulling Jeongyeon aside.

  'Leave Y/N first. I need to talk to you without Y/N hearing.' Momo instructed.

  'Who will watch her?'

  'DAHYUNNIE!!! COME.' Momo said, motioning for Dahyun.

  'I have to talk to Jeongyeon Unnie. Help us watch Y/N.'

  Dahyun nodded and picked up Y/N, walking to where the arctic fox was, as Y/N requested.

  'Is it cute?' Dahyun asked, lifting her daughter up to let her see clearer.

  Y/N nodded and a cute wide smile appeared on her face.

  'Can I touch it?' Y/N said, accidentally banging her hand on the glass when trying.

  'No Y/N!' Dahyun laughed. 'It's for us to see only. When you grow up, you can work here, and then you can feed it too.'

  'Eomma what's that white bear?' Y/N asked, pointing at the glass across the arctic fox.

  'It's a polar bear. Want to go see?' Dahyun asked.

  'Will it come out and eat me?' Y/N asked, gripping onto Dahyun's short sleeve tightly.

  'There's a glass that doesn't allow it to come out. Come on don't be scared.' Dahyun said, walking to the polar bear cage slowly.

  'Bear! Bear!' Y/N shouted, patting the glass.

  'Y/N! Don't pat the glass! Behave!' Dahyun said, pulling Y/N's hand back.

  'But the bear is sleeping. And the others are sleeping.' Y/N pouted at her mom.

  'We can't disturb them Y/N-ah. You don't want people to disturb you when you are sleeping too right?'

  Meanwhile, Momo was taking about the things she heard to Jeongyeon.

  'One of them called her rubbish.' Momo described.

  'Fake Once. Jealous Once. Ignore them.' Jeongyeon said, smiling sarcastically.

  'But how could say that about Y/N?' Momo whined.

  'Let them be. Just protect Y/N.'

  'I can take her back now.' Jeongyeon said, running over to Dahyun and taking Y/N back into her arms.

  'What did you talk about?' Dahyun asked Momo.

  'Nothing.'

  'Are you cheating on me???' Dahyun asked, slightly angered that she's hiding something.

  'No! I will never cheat on my baby.' Momo said, putting an arm around Dahyun.

  'Really?'

  'Really.'

  'Promise?'

  'Of course. I promise I will never cheat on you.' Momo said, looking into Dahyun's eyes, which made the latter become flustered.

  'Quick lovebirds! We're heading to the next attraction.' Jeongyeon said, with a giggling Y/N in her arms.

  The pair then walked out, leaving Dahmo to run behind, hand in hand.