Boyfriend duties

Satori just finished his morning class at 8:45am so he hurriedly ran to the parking lots and made his way to Wakatoshi's penthouse.

He bought a single stem red rose and some snacks that Wakatoshi liked. He will also give Wakatoshi a lot of onigiri that he can enjoy.

He saw the other male waiting in front of his building and Satori smiled happily when his boyfriend got inside his car.

"Hi."

"Hi... when is your next class?"

"One in the afternoon... what time is your flight?" Satori asked as he fastened his seatbelt.

"Eleven am. Have you eaten? We can have brunch first in a restaurant in the airport. We still have time... I need to get there at ten am." Wakatoshi offered.

"Good idea babe." Satori said and drove to the airport.

It was still 9:05am and they got to a cafe near the airport. Satori and Wakatoshi ordered their brunch and ate their meal.

They finished eating around 9:45 am and Satori drove Wakatoshi to the airport and he really wanted to see him off.

Satori was holding the two paper bags and the hiding the rose in his coat. He almost got blinded by the camera flashes but he played it cool. Wakatoshi stood closely to him and Wakatoshi's bodyguards were keeping them safe.

"Here. These are your favorite snacks and some onigiri that you can enjoy." Satori said and handed the paper bag to Wakatoshi.

"You... I told you not to spoil me too much." Wakatoshi said and wrapped  his arms around his boyfriend. He wanted to hug his boyfriend who was doing a great job.

"I am not spoiling you. I won't see you for a week and I'll surely miss you so I'm being a good boyfriend you see." Satori said and hugged his boyfriend back

"I can see that."  Wakatoshi said as he pulled away.

"Wait. There's something on your hair." Satori said and Wakatoshi stood still to let Satori grab the thing on his hair but a precious smile was formed on his lips when he saw a red rose.

"Take care my baby." Satori said and kissed Wakatoshi's hand and the slightly younger male nodded and while still having that precious smile.

"You too. I'll see you next week." Wakatoshi said and Satori ruffled Wakatoshi's hair.

"You should go now." Satori said and Wakatoshi turned his nodded.

"I'll call you later. Chat me when you get there okay? Have a safe flight Wakachan." Satori said and Wakatoshi waved goodbye at his boyfriend before leaving.

Satori watched his boyfriend leave and he shook his head before he made his way to the parking lots. He ignored the camera flashes and he knew those people will dig information about him. He knew he had to be careful and try not to touch Wakatoshi a lot so he won't be attacked by Wakatoshi's fans.

Satori made his way to their penthouse so he can sleep. He will go back to the campus around 12nn to eat lunch with his friends like the usual.

Osamu was surprised to see Suna running towards his direction. He saw the other really broke into a sprint just to make it in time. Osamu laughed and he took out his handkerchief.

"Sunarin... why did you run? You know I don't mind waiting right?" Osamu asked as he wiped Suna's sweat away.

"I mind... I don't want my prince to wait." Suna said and smirked causing Osamu to freeze on his spot and he smiled shyly.

He was about to say something but he can hear familiar voices arguing not so far from them.

"They're here."